𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 22 ~ "𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕛𝕠𝕓"

"Ok and go now" Steve instructed, we quickly ran across to the other side of the large doorway making sure not to be spotted by any Russians .
"I saw it" Erica whispered to us once we were on the other side
"Saw what?" I asked
"The cons room"
"You sure?" Steve questioned
"Yeah it had machines and shit in it", me and Steve looked to Robin for an answer
"Good enough for me, let's go".

Once we were successfully inside the cons room we were going to start making a plan but no, as soon as we turned around there was a Russian guard.
Robin walked forward and started saying something in Russian maybe the code. Well whatever it was it didn't work so Steve decided to launch himself at the guard, they started fighting and to be honest Steve was doing pretty well suddenly something really strange happened.....Steve won the fight
"Dude! You did it, you finally won a fight" Dustin congratulated him
"Good job, now let's hurry up and go!" I say.

We peered through the see-through doors that look into a room with a bunch of scientists, there is also a gigantic weapon thing that has some sort of acid stuff burning into a wall.

.....

THATS IT! I think the acid that's what they're are using it for to open that wall......the wall, it's not a normal wall it's a portal to the upside-down.
"Steve we should-
"Yeah I know y/n, I know" Steve interrupts me
"Alright so what are waiting for? Let's go!" I say grabbing robins hand and going back down the steps we came up.

Once we're all down there Erica points out something very worrying
"Um Steve where's your Russian friend?" She refers to they guy that he beat in a fight.
"Oh shi-
This time it's alarms that interrupt me
"That's not good that is not good!" Dustin exclaims
"Ok go back the other way go go" Steve ushers us.

We run back to the see-through doors and burst through them, suddenly being surrounded by people in white coats we all freeze except for Steve he runs down another set of stairs that lead closer to the weapon, Dustin and Erica follow first then I pull Robin along with us.

Turning corner after corner after hallway we finally come to a door that Steve quickly gets us all behind.
Erica and Dustin are over at a vent, Steve holding the door shut, me and Robin standing there doing nothing.
I had hardly realised we were still holding each other's hands until Robin let go, now it's only me doing nothing Robin is holding the door shut with Steve
"Y/n come on" Dustin pleads but I can't leave Robin and Steve
"Go Y/n, we'll be fine. I promise" Steve says and Steve is one of the hardest people to argue with, so with that I take a long look before I despair into the vent.

꧁T͏i͏m͏e͏ s͏k͏i͏p͏꧂

"Right y/n?", Erica's voice brings me out of my thoughts, we've been in the vents for what feels like hours
"What?" I ask
"Never mind".
I look at Dustin to see if he can give me an explanation on what they were talking about but he's just staring at Erica mouth open.
"Shit, you're a nerd" is all he says to her
"What am not!"
"Are too".
They argue back and forth until finally Dustin gets the fan to stop working and we crawl through.

When we come out of the vent (finally) I feel like there is so much room around me but there isn't, it's just a small room with a hallway leading out if it.
I pull my bag off my back and put in my lap, grabbing my drink bottle out of it.
"Ok so what's the plan?" I ask them
"Well, rescue Robin and Steve obviously" Dustin pauses "then get the hell out of here" he finishes
"What? That's not a plan that's just what we're gonna do. A plan is what we're gonna do and how we're gonna do it" I say, now standing up.
"Ok good point. What if we take that car" Dustin points to what looks like a golf buggy.
"Um does it even have keys in it?" Erica asks
"Ok another good point but let me finish. Then we find some deadly weapons to use against the guards and whoever else tries to stop us and once we've done that we get back in that car, drive it to the elevator than go right back up into the mall". Dustin finishes
"Ok I approve let's get started".

Once we've around as many weapons as possible (which was a gun found by me and a taser stick found by Erica), we get in the buggy car and I start driving.

We run into a few obstacles on the way which includes getting caught so that a bunch of alarms go off to alert everybody else there are intruders.
"Shit, alright let's make this as quick as possible" I say to Erica and Dustin.
I think Erica took that a bit to seriously cause she ran straight to a room and started tasering everyone with her weapon, surprisingly it is the room that holds Steve and Robin. Steve is beaten really badly but Robin just has a small bruise.
"Steve, Robin what happened to you guys?" I ask while cutting the rope that holds them to chairs
"NOTHING MOOMMMM" Robin says then bursting into laughter.
"Ok we can work that out later but at the moment let's gooooo!" Dustin say hurrying us all up.

We finally make it to the elevator after dealing with endless nonsense from Robin and Steve.
"Ok everybody in the elevator quick quick" I order "Erica take the taser".

Finally we get Robin and Steve inside the elevator.
"They seem drunk" Erica says with a look of disgust
"I think they've been drugged" I point out.
"Steve! Have you been drugged?" Dustin asks Steve as if he's gonna get a straight answer
"How many times DADDDD I don't do DRUGGSS!" He pause to laugh "it's just Marijuana" Steve then touches Dustin's nose.
"Yeah ok they're definitely drugged" I say sitting down on one if the boxes.

"Ok Erica, Dustin you get Robin out of the elevator and I'll get Steve, got it?" I ask them while checking I have everything in my bag
"Got it" they reply.

It was rather hard to haul Steve out of the elevator but I got there.......

Eventually.

Erica and Dustin had a little less trouble than I did which was good.
"Ok so what do we do now?" Erica asks
"Hide in the cinemas" Dustin says while Robin and Steve sit on the ground near us.
"Really? The cinemas?", I think it's ridiculous but if it works it works.
"Yes! Do you have a better idea?"
I just roll my eyes at this and say "come on".

"Ok sit here and don't move alright?" I ask making sure Steve and Robin are listening. "Oh and" I give them my bag "take care of this, it has a gun in it just incase" I tell them whispering the last part.
"Whatever you say weirdo" Steve laughs.

Erica, Dustin and me all quickly get to tree spare seats not wanting to be yelled at by more people.

Ooooo what's gonna happen next, how are yous liking it?
Pls vote :)
-Soph