𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 25 ~ "𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕓𝕪𝕖"

It has been a month since Billy's death, max is getting over it day by day but I know it's still hard for her.
The Byers move today so I'm going over to say good bye now.
When I pull up Joyce is closing the door to her soon to be old house and Jonathan is loading the last few boxes.
"I'm gonna miss you guys" I say letting everyone now I'm now here.
"Y/n" Jonathan gives a weak smile before hugging me tightly.
I go up to Will next and whisper to him "you always were and always are going to be my favourite of Dustin's friends".
"Really?" He asks
"Of course" I smile sadly at him.

"El" I say when I approach her, I'm fighting off tears but she is already crying.
"I'm going to miss you sister", that's it I've started crying
"Oh El me too, me too"
"Alright time to go kiddos" Joyce says to them.
"Goodbye" I whisper to myself as I watch the 2 cars grow smaller and smaller.
(𝐈  𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐬)

꧁T͏i͏m͏e͏ s͏k͏i͏p͏꧂

That night after my job interview at the arcade Robin stayed at mine.
We lye above the bed sheets still in our clothes from that day, me in shorts and a t-shirt Robin in her jeans and bra due to the heat in the room even with the fans on.
My head lay on her stomach with her fingers running threw my hair.
My door opens but I don't move or open my eyes because I know it's Steve.
"Eww Robin put a shirt on" he says.
"Shhh I think she's asleep" Robin says in a hushed voice
"Ohh sorry" and he sits down on the end of my bed.

"She's beautiful isn't she" Robin says keeping her voice at a whisper
"Yeah she really is" Steve responds "I'm so glad she's happy, I've almost never seen her happier".
"Really?" Robin asks, I can hear the grin in her voice
"Really" Steve confirms.

"You idiots, I'm awake" I say smirking
"Oh" Robin says then we all burst into laughter not even knowing what is funny.
Not long after, me and Robin go to sleep, Steve went home so he could get a good night sleep.
I snuggle down into bed next to Robin, feeling the love vibrate off her.
"Thank you for you being here even though there's nothing wrong with me and I just want human comfort" I say kissing her cheek, there is a moments silence before she says, very quietly.
"Always".
And that gave me
𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜.

This made me cry but I'm very happy with how the ending turned out.
Pls vote :)
-Soph