Since the first day he signed up for the course, he has been conscientiously spending time in the holographic cabin every night until eleven or twelve o'clock. In addition, he also has a "seventy-year-old foundation" that can be used a little bit, so he is basically guaranteed to pass. thing.

The day of the exam was a Sunday, and the whole process went smoothly, and Lin Ling also made an appointment with him early in the morning to bring his sister Lin Yi to get together for a meal that night. Quan should be celebrating Yu Yuan's successful entry into the amateur exam. Passed the certificate.

During the banquet, for some reason, Yu Yuan suddenly thought of Lu Mingyuan.

He had mentioned to Mr. Lu about his exam by chance before. Now that he has a good result, shouldn't he also tell the other person?

But when you think about it, it seems a little weird...

Inexplicably, he was entangled in this kind of thing, but before he could come up with the result, Lin Ling, who was using his terminal device to browse the social circle, almost jumped three feet high, "Damn, look!"

Lin Yi also followed, "What, brother, you almost startled me by making such a fuss."

With a suspicious look on his face, Yu Yuan clicked on the link shared by Lin Ling, and after clicking on it, there was a holographic projection of the game's promotional video.

The vivid and wonderful game screen is limited to square inches, but it can still feel like a shrunken microscopic world. He looked at Lin Ling in confusion, not understanding what it meant, and it didn't seem to be a scene in their company's game.

"The West Magic holographic RPG of Blazing Game Company is now publicizing the in-game live video, and the internal test will begin soon," Lin Ling sipped a cold beer angrily, "You don't know, this company is very disgusting. Man, since our company's "Fantasy" became popular, he has been staring at it like a fly. You say that others follow the trend and make a low-quality game with similar style and gameplay. Just his family, not only imitating but also always attacking Fantasia openly and secretly. , there have been espionage incidents, and in the early days, all kinds of Mr. Lu's dark history were fabricated as attack points, but unfortunately, the games made by our company are rotten..."

Some curious Yu Yuan took advantage of the situation and asked a couple of questions. Lin Ling counted the things that this company had done with his fingers. Although he didn't understand how such a company could still survive today, it made Yu Yuan even more. For attention is a matter about Mr. Lu.

"Mr. Lu admitted in his earliest interview that his inspiration came from an old semi-finished game that had no chance to be released in the computer game era. Many players also regard this as a feeling and a tribute to the predecessors in the game industry. And so on, but the Blazing Company didn't know where it came from at the time, holding a bunch of so-called 'evidence' and saying that the establishment of "Fantasy" is basically plagiarism, and as a result, even the half-finished old game can't run, what kind of thing do you think it is? Plagiarism?"

"When "The Magical Path" was the most popular, this incident was brought to court. At that time, our company must have been sentenced to win, but those who are barefoot are not afraid of those who wear shoes. The blazing fire is still dancing around now. Taking advantage of the popularity of "Fantasy", you can see that this is not another Western Magic Hologram. In today's interview, they planned to say "bring players the best experience in the industry and show the real ninth art", go to him Damn, when I attacked our "Fantasy", I often said it was 'a tribute is plagiarism, an insult to the existence of the ninth art', **** I'm going to add incense to the fire now..."