Chapter 1

It was late midnight when he had just reached his 3BHK apartment, after finishing yet another hectic day at shooting for his immensely popular daily soap at the reputed 'Filmcity' Mumbai.

(He was proud of the place and of the fact that it has catered a number and variety of all time classic movies & TV serials to the Indian audience..from 'karma' to Rang de basanti' to many more.. And TV benchmark shows like KBC, Nach baliye, IGT, sare ga ma pa, Indian idol, the 1st classic Mahabharat, tarak mehta ,pyar ka dard h, laughter champions and the recent TRP leader the very popular 'Comedy nights with kapil'..!)

 He was Randhir Singh Shekhawat,a tall, fair,young man ,with painfully handsome looks(painfully because girls often end fainting,screaming and hurting each other just to make place in the cue just to have a single glance of his well built physique, his face and personality. The abundance of his beauty, his smile n charismatic persona was too much to take in at once,n to see him bt not being able to touch him was painfully beyond control)

He was enjoying his tremendous fame and the crazy fan following, specially the female fans who either use to scream and faint on his sight, or just got glued to their places staring at him with wide open eyes and jaw dropped in perfect 'O'..It never cease to amaze him though, why do these women scream seeing him ,their madness was something he really enjoyed..bt can't justify..

 His fan following ranges from teenage girls to middle aged women to some even elderly ones, who admire him for their own reasons.

Be it his charisma, acting perfection, dialogue delivery, his soul piercing gaze ,or his enchanting voice that stabbed almost all viewers of the female species direct to the heart.

 Randhir was a versatile actor with excellence in portraying emotions, having many shades of expressions in his voice and his face. From heart warming smiles to heart wrenching cries he was capable to influence the viewer mind , making them feel the way he wanted to every single time.He was at the peak of his career and was enjoying every part of it..

He was a man every girl would swoon over & drool about & wanted to marry irrespective of her age and marital status..and about whom every girl would crave and claim to be her love of life and her dream man,the mister perfect for whom she could do anything,could go to any extent to prove she love him the most, like none ever does!

His stubble adds to his perfectly chiseled face and flawlessly crafted features. His mesmerizing deep chocolate eyes, to his inviting luscious pink fuller lips. His face was A perfect combo to get any women awestruck..

As he approached the door, the long and hectic day at shoot was reflecting on his face and his tiresome body language..

He entered the key in the lock to get it opened ,not willing to disturb his mother in her sleep. As he walked in the entrance gate a thunderous roar almost gave him heart attack.

 RANDHIR!!!! Came the ear bursting shout of his mom, Renuka sanyal..

 "Kya hua maa,?"Asked Randhir moving towards his mother, with a puzzled mind. He had never before seen his mother that livid and enraged..

" sab theek to h na maa? Aap mujpe aise chilla kyun rhi ho, Mene kya kia h?"

"Chilla kyun rhi hu? Yahan aakar khud dekho, shayad yaad aa jae Ki kya kia h tumne"His mom frowned pointing towards his room across the big hall divided and turned into dining area cum living room utilizing the big space wisely.designing and decorating it with interior decor things, be it the decorative art pieces in varied hap sequences to enhance the perfectly textured different shaded colorful walls, the antique vases , and show pieces to fill the area with some traditional feel, or be it the luxurious comfortable wine red soft leather couches to part the dining area( with a rotating round table set of furniture, enough to serve 10 persons at once.) from the living room..giving the whole setting a Indo-western feel with a sense of belongingness, creating a unique heartfelt soothing ambiance.

 "Kya h wahan?" Mumbled Randhir, looking perplexed as he swiftly walked towards the direction his mother pointed to.

On entering the room, he found Sanyukta,his best friend sitting there on his bed. She was wearing a pink halter neck 'bebe' top with ice blue denim.A white colored sling bag hung across her shoulders, perfectly matching with her white stilettos and her pinkish-white shaded hair clip.

Her eyes looked a bit swollen, reducing the charm of her otherwise beautiful eyes and her pretty face. "