Both boys walked out of the room into the halls of the castle, taking a right they both made their way in the direction of the library.

"What if your dad has another-"

"No." Morro said immediately shooting Lloyd's idea out of his bubble.

Lloyd huffed, "And why not?"

Morro stoped and turned around, "Because my dad will immediately tell your mom, and I know for a fact that if your mom gets this information from an outside source she's going to flip."

Lloyd looked down at his bare feet, small golden and green scales worked there way down his leg. He huffed and kicked at nothing before walking ahead of his cousin.

The pair walked past the library and took a left turn, heading to the castle gardens. The castle garden was a large plot of land in the shape of a rectangle; filled with many beautiful plants, flowers, and shrubs.

Lloyd walked around the garden under the patio taking the longer route to get to his mother's study, Morro followed after Lloyd not saying a thing.

"What are you planning to tell her?" Morro asked walking behind Lloyd.

Lloyd abruptly stopped, Morro saw it coming and stoped before hand.

The blonde turned around with  nervous grin, "Uh, I'm not exactly sure."

Morro pinched his brow with a sigh, "Why are you like this?"

Lloyd smiled nervously, running his hand up and down his arm, "Maybe I should just, I don't know; not say anything?"

Morro rolled his eyes, "If you do that she'll never let fly again. Your wing just healed so let's not not tell her, okay?" Lloyd kicked at the floor before turning around and heading to his mother's study.

"Look at the bright side, of you do it fast enough you might be able to sway the punishment a bit." Morro nudged his shoulder into Lloyd's, Lloyd growled in retaliation before walking faster to get away from his cousin; only to immediately backtrack and walk slowly up the stairs to the large wooden doors; his mother's study.

Lloyd gulped audible, "You wanna knoc-" looking behind him he noticed Morro had stayed at the bottom of the ten or so stairs instead of following him. Morro nodded his head at the door, ushering Lloyd in without words.

Lloyd's frown deepened, "Traitor." He muttered before knocking loudly on the door, After a few seconds he heard his mother's muffled voice through the door.

The young dragon hybrid pushed
open the large wooden doors, Leaf; who was sound asleep the whole time woke up with a yawn and nudged Lloyd's cheek giving him a boost of moral.

Walking down the small hallway, which was covered in bookshelves on both sides, he came to a large desk, several scrolls and books where laid open on its surface. Koko was seated on the seat behind the desk, a book in hand, her medium sized metallic wings shimmered in the light the window behind her provided, red hair was pulled into a high pony tail on her head; her metallic helmet was hung on the seat behind her; her spirit dragon was sleeping soundly on a pillow nearby.

Koko places the book down and smiled warmly at her son, "Hi baby, what's up?"

Lloyd rubbed his arm while his tail swayed anxiously behind him, "Uh, mom."

"Yes darling? What's wrong?"

"Uh you know that scroll you gave me to study?" Lloyd said looking anywhere but his mother, the tiled floor looked very nice at the moment; oh, was that scratch always there?

Koko tilted her head in confusion, "Yes of course I do, what about it?"

The young dragon mumbled an answer his mother couldn't hear, "Speak clearly Lloyd."

Lloyd took a deep breath, "I lost it."

Koko blinked at Lloyd, "Lost it?"

The blonde dragon pup's pointed ears began to sink low, he nodded mutely.

She pushed herself out of her chair and walked up to her son, Lloyd wouldn't meet her gaze so she lifted his chin, "Baby you didn't lose it, I took it back. Garmadon thought it was to boring for you so he asked me to exchange it for something else."

Lloyd's eyes widened, "Wait- I didn't lose it!?"

Koko laughed, "No baby, it's right here see?" She reached behind her and plucked one of the many scrolls off of her desk.

Lloyd could have fainted with joy at that moment, he wasn't going to be grounded for the rest of his life! He could fly when ever he wanted now.

Giving Koko a tight hug he happily walked out of her study to let her finish what ever she was doing, waiting at the bottom of the stairs was Morro who was talking to Nya.

Nya was a young water dragon, her spirit dragons name was Wojira, she is snake like dragon which glowed in the dark, Lloyd found her very interesting, Wojira was just a bit hard to handle and stubborn at times.

Seeing Lloyd walk down the stairs Morro waved goodbye to Nya before walking up to his cousin. Nya waved at Lloyd before continuing on her way down to the training baracks.

"So how'd it go?" Morro asked walking besides Lloyd into the gardens and sitting down on the grass.

Lloyd absently picked a blade of grass, "Apparently she took it this morning, something about dad saying it would bore me to much."

"I mean he's not wrong, it was the 'Human Dragon Peace treaty'." Morro said with a laugh.

Lloyd stood up from the floor and held out a hand for Morro, "Hey, first one to the library gets to read treasure planet first."

Morro grined, both fangs showing proudly, "Oh your on gummy bear."

I apologize this is a work in progress idea I just wanted to write it down, and maybe I can write a full fledged book about this idea one day, I have a bit figured out but not enough to write a book. ;-;

Also Lloyd and Morro are both Prince's. What I have going on here is like, firstborne is the ruler but Wu and Garmadon are like her spokespersons, it's weird.

I don't know how royalty works :,>

Oni are also nice. I love the oni :>