T H I R T Y-F O U R

Mackenzie looked at the person that was sitting next to her on the plane and smiled when the old lady looked at her.

"How are you" the lady asked.

"I'm good. How are you?".

"Good as well. Are you by yourself" She questioned looking around.

"Yeah im going to see some friends".

"that's sounds fun".

Shortly after the lady fell asleep.

Mackenzie noticed and quietly laughed.

-

After landing Mackenzie got a call from Jayla.

"hey I'm walking towards the food court".

"ok we'll meet you there".

Almost as soon as Mackenzie got to the food court she saw Jayla and Kylee.

"Jaylaaa Kyleeee" Mackenzie squealed as she wrapped her arms around the two.

"Mackenzieee!".

"I know it's only been a week but I've missed you two so much".

"ugh we've missed you too" Jayla stated. "but let's get home".

-

As the girls walked into the house they saw the twins and Daelo about to get in the pool.

"Mackenzie!" Daelo said and ran up to her and gave her a hifive.

"What's up".

Jaden walked up to her and smiled, "how was the flight".

"Good I guess, I met an old lady".

Confused Jaden nodded and was about to turn around when Mackenzie stopped him "oh my gosh Jaden".

She gestured towards his stomach where a good sized bruise was "does it hurt?".

Before he could respond Jayla looked at him and said "What the fuck happened".

Jaden rolled his eyes "it's a long story".

Jayla crossed her arms "let's hear it?".

Jaden, Mackenzie, and Javon told the story about what happened in California.

"So who won the fight?" Jayla asked which earned a laugh from Kylee.

"Javon pulled him off me before I could win".

"Sure" Jayla winked.

"wait so you fought him because he threw your hat in the fire and not because you where jealous?" Kylee asked.

"What?" Jaden scoffed.

"Don't play Jaden you know exactly she's talking about".

Mackenzie looked at Jaden confused, as he just looked down and played with his fingers.

"We should go live".

"Yes"

The group went up to Jayla's room and sat infront of Javon's phone.

"hey guysss".

"What up"

After a few minutes of answering questions Mackenzie noticed Jaden wasn't talking, at all.

But before she could say or ask Jaden anything Jayla asked "who's your guy's celebrity crushes?".

"umm Shawn Mendes probably" Kylee answered.

Mackenzie though "um I don't know who mine is but, I like guys that are kinda tall, dark curly hair, brown eyes" after saying that she looked at Jaden and noticed he had a smile on his face.