T W E N T Y-O N E

Mackenzie's jaw dropped when she saw Tyler in the pool, she looked at Jaden and they both laughed.

Jaden grabbed her hand and they ran inside.

"Wow Jaden I didn't know you had it in you".

Jaden turned and looked at her "neither did I really, guess we should thank Javon".

Mackenzie shook her head in agreement.

"You two look so cute together" Kylee said putting both her hands on each of their shoulders.

Mackenzie told Jaden they should keep their relationship private because they will both get into unnecessary drama.

"What are you talking about Kylee?".

"You know exactly what I'm talking about" She smirked as she said that "anyways why did you guys come running in?".

The two looked at each other "um, Jaden punched someone".

"who?".

"Tyler, I don't even know why he's here".

"Neither do I, me and Jayla didn't invite him that's for sure".

"Jaden!" was heard throughout the house.

The couple looked at each other then quickly ran up stairs.

"I don't think he's that dumb, he definitely gonna come up here and look for you" Mackenzie said as they walked into Jaden's room.

"Well then I'll lock the door".

"But what if he tries to knock down the door?".

"then we'll sue him".

"I don't think you can sue him.."

"he doesn't know that".

Jaden walked over to his nightstand and grabbed his tv remote "about another hour tell the party ends so wanna watch a movie?".

The girl nodded and put her legs on his bed.

"go ahead and get comfy" Jaden joked as he got in bed as well.

"oh I will, I never got my nap, remember?" she said putting the blanket over her.

"you are something else Mackenzie May".

Jaden turned on a movie then looked over to his side and saw Mackenzie on her phone liking birthday posts.

"I hope you had a great birthday".

She put her phone down then looked over at Jaden "I did, my birthday wish came true".

"What was your birthday wish?".

The girl ignored his question and turned to her other side and started to go to sleep.

-

"you guys both slept in Jaden's bed?" Javon said acting confused trying to tease his brother and best friend, but everyone knew he really wasn't confused.

"shut up wanna" Mackenzie said helping Jayla and Kylee pick up trash.

"We should of made people pay to get in" Jayla groaned.

"We should of made everyone have to bring a gift to get in, I got no fucking presents from those strangers".

Everyone laughed as they continued to pick up trash. "I got you a gift Kenz, I'll give it to you later" Jaden said.

"Mine and Kylee's gift was that party" Jayla defender her and her best friend.

Everyone looked at Javon "hey! have I not given her and Jaden private lessons Tyler could of beat Jaden's ass".

Mackenzie laughed and shook her head "I'm literally staying in your house, you guys don't have to get me a gift".

After the house was cleaned up from the party, Javon decided to go live.

"ask some questions" Javon mumbled while playing with his hoodie strings.

Jayla and Kylee where breathing in helium from a balloon from last night.

"hey guys" Jayla's now high pitched voice said. Kylee started dying laughing when Jayla or her would say something.

"Where's Jaden?" Javon read a question "I don't know why all of you are so consurned about him but he's in his room with Mackenzie".

-

"Here's your gift" Jaden said handing Mackenzie a purple box with a glittery bow on it.

The girl took the box and admired the bow then opened the box.

Inside the box was a silver necklace with a heart attached to it. There where purple diamonds all over the heart.

As soon as she saw the necklace she sat the box down and wrapped her arms around Jaden "I love yo-" She corrected her self immediately "I love it, thanks".

Jaden heard what she almost said but ignored it.

The two broke from the hug when they got a text from Javon saying "we're on a live come in my room".

"Here can you put this on me" Mackenzie said as she gave the necklace to Jaden.

Jaden was happy she liked the gift "it looks great on you".

The girl looked in the mirror and admired the necklace on her.

"finally, everyone's been asking where you guys where" Javon said when the couple walked into his room.

"hey guys" Mackenzie sat down beside Javon.

Javon noticed the necklace and smirked "nice necklace, where'd you get it?". He knew Jaden got it for her but he wanted to make fun of the two.

"It was a gift".

A bunch of comments where asking Mackenzie want she did for her birthday "They through me a party" she was refiring to the people around her.

Ten minutes went by, Jayla and Kylee went to her bedroom meanwhile the twins and Mackenzie where laying on their stomachs on Javon's bed.

"Guys ask more questions!" Javon yelled. The two around him jumped.

"How old are we? Me and Jaden are fixing to turn sixteen and Mackenzie turned fifteen yesterday".

"Um no I don't really have any projects I'm working on right now".

"I'm so tired" Mackenzie groaned.

"You where asleep in his room for a while, does Jaden snore or something?" Javon joked.

Mackenzie and Jaden's eyes widened as they looked at Javon and back at the phone.

"oh shit" Javon mumbled when he realized everyone on the live heard what he said.

"Anywaysss we're gonna end the live now, byeee".

"you fucking dumbass".

"no one probably even noticed" he defended himself.

"yeah whatever".