T W O

"Ok so we will do some little game and then a short interview, and the recordings will but cut into different videos" a tall blonde lady said.

"Ok" Mackenzie and Javon said in unison. The blonde lady then walked away.

Mackenzie and Javon sat down in the two chairs infront of a white wall facing the camera.

"You two are gonna say your names and then say we are gonna play 'on a scale from 1-10'" a guy said that was standing behind a camera.

"Hi I'm Javon Walton" "And I'm Mackenzie May".

"And we are gonna play on a scale from 1-10" Javon said.

"On a scale from 1-10 how much would you rate your friendship?" the blonde lady asked.

Mackenzie and Javon looked at each other and laughed awkwardly. "I would say a 7, but in a few months I feel like we would be a 10" Javon said then looked at Mackenzie.

Mackenzie spoke up "yeah there's actually going to be a comic con I'm going to in Georgia in a few days so we will be seeing each other a lot this summer".

The boys dark eyes got wide "really I'm so excited". They both laughed.

"On a scale from 1-10 how much are guys alike from your characters on euphoria?".

"well considering mine is a drug dealer I would say 2" Mackenzie laughed. "I'm just playing".

The games and the interview ended about a hour later.

Javon ran up to Mackenzie "Hey before you leave I have a question".

"Yeah?" "When are you coming to Georgia? Maybe you can stay at my house and sleep in Jayla's room or something instead of in a hotel"

"I'm leaving tommorow actually" "ok I'll ask my parents"
"And I'll ask mine" Mackenzie said while digging threw her bag to find her phone.

"Well I'll text ya what they say" Javon said as he opened his water bottle.

"Ok bye"

They both smiled and walked away. They're friendship was strange, it's like every time they talk it's awkward but they feel like best friends.

"Hey dad can Mackenzie stay at our house? she's coming to Georgia and I feel like I would be a horrible friend if I let her stay at a hotel when we have plenty space in our house."

The tall man with a body builder figure looked at his phone. "I'll have to ask your mom and the other kids but if it was just up to me I would be fine with it".

Javon smiled. "Anyways wanna, let's get out of here and catch our flight back to Georgia so we can get home in time for dinner, and we can ask the fam during" dinner".

"I need to know what they say before tommorow" Mackenzie texted Javon.

"Ok I'll ft you tonight" he responded.

Mackenzie looked at her phone and called her mom.

"Hey mom" "Hello sweetie". "I'm gonna Uber home, I don't want to make you get the baby ready and come pick me up when the house is only a few minutes away from where I am" Said the young girl. "ok".

When DJ and Javon got home they smelt garlic bread. "Spaghetti?" Javon asked as his mom approached him with a hug. "yes" she smiled and the three sat down at the dinning room table.

"My last twitch stream had so many people on it" Daleo said. "That's cool, how was filming wanna?" Jessica asked as she took a bite of her garlic bread.

"It was pretty cool, oh and I have a question" he responded. "what?" "Can one of my friends stay over for about a week?" "who" "Mackenzie".

Jaden and Jayla looked up. The two met Mackenzie before when the Walton family surprised Javon on set.

"Um I would be fine with that but what does Jayla, Jaden, Daleo, and you dad think" She said and turned her head to her left to look at her husband. "I'm fine with that" DJ said.

"Me too" Jaden said quickly. Jayla sided eyed Jaden then responded with a "Me too". "Same" the youngest Walton said.

"Cool I'ma call her and tell her" Javon said as he pulled out his phone from his pocket. "Right now?". "Yeah she said she needed to know as soon as possible".

Mackenzie got home and as soon as she set her bag down in her room she ran into the living room to greet her mom and her little sister. "Hey sweetie" her mom said as she kissed her oldest daughters cheek.

Mackenzie kissed her baby sisters head and shortly after sitting on the couch she got a facetime call for "Wanna😒".

She tapped the answer button and held her phone at a down angle "What's up". "Hey my family said you can stay at the house while your in Georgia".

Before she could respond she saw a curly hair boy put his head on Javon "Hi Kenzie" he said with his mouth full of food. She laughed. "Hey Jaden".

"Anyways I'll be there sometime tomorrow then I guess" the brunette said as she changed the angle of her phone. "ok see ya" Javon said and ended the call.

"You found a place to stay while your in Georgia?" Mackenzie's mom asked.

Mackenzie's mom had a baby a few weeks ago and since the baby girl is a new born she needs a lot of attention so her mom hasn't been able to go places with Mackenzie like events. That's fine with Mackenzie though because she knows the reason.

"Yeah I'm staying at Javons house" She said. "Ok that makes me feel a lot better, especially since I don't have to pay for a hotel. But dont do anything" Her mom winked.

"ewww no mom he's like a brother to me" Mackenzie faked gagged. "I'm gonna go to bed since I have to get up reeaaallly early tomorrow for my flight". "ok baby sleep tight and wake me up before you leave so I can say bye". The gave each other a hug.