𝕤𝕦𝕘𝕒𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒

Start from the beginning

He spread Shouyou's legs and sat himself between them, rubbing circles atop those luscious thighs. It was easy for him to draw on an observing face as he ran his hand from Shouyou's thigh and to his hip, where he tenderly pinched the resting fat there.

"Ah, yes, I've seen this on you before. This is surely a sign lackofdickotitus, and, I'm sorry to say, but it must be cured immediately."

The shocked expression on Shouyou's face was thoroughly enjoyed by the man above him.

"Wait, seriously? What's that?"

Sugawara trailed his hands up Shouyou's body until his shirt was wrinkled at his neck and his boyfriend's strong hands were pinning his wrists to the white sheets on the bed.

"It's a severe lack of your boyfriend's dick. We can begin the cure whenever you're ready, sunshine."

Shouyou was tossed into a fit of laughter and adorable chuckles, but, afterward, with that bright grin and those slightly flushed cheeks of his, he wrapped his arms around Sugawara's neck and spoke in a cheery tone.

"You better make it quick, your patient has a meeting to be at in an hour!"

Sugawara playfully saluted to him.

"I would carve my full name into the walls of a prison cell before I ever make you late... on purpose~"

After those words, Shouyou's smile was nearly wiped away by the pair of lips that swooped in to capture his. It was a hot, messy kiss that left the two breathless the further they went.

The hands that were caressing the back of Sugawara's neck and cupping his face moved to clutch tightly at the back of his uniform.

"Sunshine... Have you prepped already?"

"Yeah... this morning. I don't... wanna wait, Koushi. Hurry up..."

Sugawara was mush in Shouyou's grip. He had no choice but to oblige with his little boyfriend's wishes.

"Alright," he breathed thickly against Shoyo's lips, "I'll make you feel really good, okay?"

Shoyo could get anything out in reply before his shorts were being slipped off and the hot precum of Sugawara's member was dripping onto his thighs.

Sugawara coated his fingers thickly in saliva and began rubbing circles along Shoyo's tight hole with a wobbly smirk.

"W-Wait... I already- Ngh!"

Shoyo's hand muffled the moan that tried to slip out, but, the deeper Sugawara thrust his dripping fingers into Shoyo's body, the harder it became to silence his pleasure.

"I know," his boyfriend whispered as he reached to wrap his hand around their members, "I just like feeling inside you~"

"Mngh~! Nh-gh~!"

Shoyo's handprint was definitely pressed into his face with how hard he held it to his mouth. Sugawara finally stopped his attacks to pull Shoyo's hand away and kiss those swollen, wet lips.

"As much as I'd love to hear you moan out my name, we need to be a bit quiet. Don't want anyone walking in, right?"

Shoyo nodded, and, only then, did Sugawara enter him. It was hard and fast, just how Shoyo liked it. Sugawara gripped him from the front, too, making Shoyo's back arch and his legs tighten around Sugawara's hips.

"You're making it harder... for me to pound you... sunshine~"

Sugawara moved to grip Shoyo's thigh and massage it, which helped loosen the tightness in his legs.

It looked like Shoyo was having a hard time keeping quiet, and it was surprisingly... a turn-on. Sugawara was careful to turn him around and press open-mouthed kisses along his spine as he pounded harder, deeper into his little boyfriend's delicious body.

"Kou- Ngh! I'm... close..!"

Shoyo shut his mouth again and buried it into the pillow below him. Sugawara was also close, and, after Shoyo had cum, it didn't take long for Sugawara to follow, burying his semen deep into Shoyo's tight hole.

Thanks to recent... research, Sugawara's well aware that it takes his little boyfriend at least half a day before it'll leak out, so Sugawara's comforted by the idea that adorable, enticing little Shoyo will be filled with his cum all throughout work and, if anyone tries to take him, they'll know that he belongs to someone else.

Not that that'd ever happen, though. Sugawara is Shoyo's one and only, just as Shoyo is Suga's one true love.

Sugawara helped Shoyo calm down with kisses and cuddles and comforting words that helped him relax. Afterward, Shoyo was plenty happy to sit and relax on his boyfriend's lap as they enjoyed their slushies together.

"Thanks for that, Shoyo. I really needed that."

He held Shoyo close and inhaled the alluring scent of vanilla around the little ginger's body.

"Of course, Koushi! You're my boyfriend, after all! I love you!"

Those plump lips were taken tenderly by a familiar pair that had been on them mere moments ago.

"I love you, too, Shoyo. I love you so much it hurts."

=====