Catalina felt herself unconsciously leaning into Anne's touch, who pulled her closer in response.

Catalina's heartbeat was speeding up and she was nervous, but she wanted to see where this was going.

Anne moved so that her lips were almost brushing Catalina's, but she didn't kiss her yet.

"Is it okay if I-" Anne's question was cut off by an impatient Catalina kissing her fiercely.

Anne hummed happily into the kiss, her hands squeezing at Catalina's waist.

Catalina moved her hands hastily from Anne's hips to her shoulders to her cheeks and eventually slumped around her neck loosely.

Anne pulled away to breathe after a bit, but Catalina barely gave her five seconds, before she dived back in.

Anne was startled by Catalina's enthusiasm, but most certainly not displeased. She kept gripping at Catalina's waist and slowly her hips too, something in her head made her move Catalina back against a wall.

Catalina felt her knees weaken the second she leaned against the wall, she had trouble keeping her back straight and she felt dizzy in a good way.

Anne started kissing down to Catalina's jaw and neck which drew whimpers and one quiet moan from her. Anne was about to bite softly, but Catalina blocked her with a hand the second she felt teeth graze her skin.

"Not that.. Please," she whispered.

In just a second Anne was on eye level again, "didn't mean to make you feel bad, sorry."

Catalina gently took Anne's shoulders and pushed her off as carefully as she could. She leaned her head back to rest against the wall with closed eyes and groaned frustrated.

"What's wrong?" Anne questioned in a caring tone.

"This can't be happening," Catalina whispered to herself, "this is not happening."

Anne put a hand on the other's face, "is everything okay? Should I leave?"

Catalina opened her eyes at that, "no!" she quickly responded to the suggestion, "don't leave."

Anne smiled, moved back and sat down on the couch to give Catalina space.

"Ugh," Catalina shook her head, "you aren't meant to be so- so- good."

Anne allowed herself to giggle, "good in what way?"

"So.. Nice. And how can you kiss that good? And why do I like it that much?" Catalina slid down the wall.

Anne picked up a cushion and hugged it, "do you like me better when I'm meaner? 'Cause I can work with that."

Catalina clearly noticed the delight and could practically hear the mischievous smile.

"Oh, fuck off, Anne. I- You kiss softly. I wasn't expecting it."

"Would you like me to kiss you harder?" Anne asked.

"Yes," Catalina breathed out before she could even comprehend what she was saying, "wait, actually. I'd like to try something else."

Anne was curious about what Catalina could want, and luckily she didn't need to wait long. Catalina scrambled to get up as fast as possible and took Anne's hand.

Cathy already had music blasting from her room, assuming the worst was going on. That could be murder or something different entirely, she did not want to be a witness either way.

Catalina pushed Anne into her room and locked the door in record time. While Anne was looking around, Catalina was making her way toward her.

Anne turned to face her, but she was shut up before she could say a word. Catalina tackled her to the bed and kissed her. Catalina was basically on top of Anne and winding her hand in the her hair to pull lightly.

Anne groaned into the kiss which gave Catalina the perfect chance to slip her tongue in her mouth and explore every last bit of it.

It took some shifting and getting used to for them to find the right position, but when they did, almost nothing could tear them apart.

Except, of course, the need to breathe.

When they pulled apart a string of saliva connected their lips. "Holy shit," Anne panted, "you- you are very powerful.."

Catalina let herself flop down next to her and smiled, "why so surprised? Just 'cause I let you do your thing earlier?"

Anne looked at her rather embarrassed, "that was my first kiss," she confessed.

Catalina gaped and put a hand over her mouth in shock, "no! And you wasted it on me?! Out of all people!"

Anne sighed and started getting up, "that'd be my cue to leave, but... Yes, I did. I didn't waste it though. Your first kiss should be someone you love, right?"

Catalina felt her chest tighten, "you.. love me?" She sat up as well.

Anne had tears building up in her eyes, as she nodded shakily.

Catalina pulled her into another kiss, "why didn't you say so in the first place," she mumbled against her lips.

--------------

"I swear on my life, I wouldn't be surprised if they're fucking. Can I please come over?" Cathy begged Anna.

Anna laughed her ass off on the other end of the call, "as long as you tell me EVERYTHING!"

The end <3