B) no

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Now...im kinda tired, i feel overwhelmed.. before i go to sleep, i should decide if i go to school the next day...

hm...no...im too tired, plus didnt i tell Gundham to not go to school? Whats the point if hes not gonna go lol

I decided to get in bed, i turned the lamp on and tuck myself in the blanket, "..."

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

My head jolts up as soon as i hear the beeping noise, i look at the clock and realize its passed 4 in the afternoon, "well fuck, i guess i wasnt gonna go to school anyways"

I mean, i was pretty tired, so i guess that makes sense...who knows what couldve happened if i did go to school, i could end up getting too worked up and end up passing out in the middle of the road when theres bad traffic-

I get out of bed and put slippers on, me now making my way to the kitchen, i walk up to the counter and stared at a flower in a vase...

...

....

"Kazuichi would this flower look lovely on the dress...?"

"Oh? Hell yeah! Itll look amazing!! The future QUEEN  is gonna look so amazing- oh and thats you by the way!!"

"Hehe kazuichi...you are way too much, you are too kind, thank you oh so much for helping me on this quest, it really does fill me with jo- A-AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH"

....

huh?

oh.....

stupid flower vase, you always play the same stupid memory in my head, not cool...

i grab the vase and shove it in the trash bin, why does this happen to me...i didnt do anything wrong...

I huff and quickly make myself cereal...eh Honey Bunches Of Hope would do im just hungry...

"Kazuichi...? Youre still here" i hear a voice croak as soon as i pour the cereal in the bowl.

"Oh sorry dad...i just didnt feel it yesterday...i'll see if i can go tomorrow, please just dont be mad"

"Nah, im not mad, i dont care" Tatsuo chuckled and just turned back around, going back into his room...as always, most of the time hes either at work, or if its his off days then he spends his time in his room watching television.

i finish pouring the milk in my cereal and grab a spoon, i headed towards the dining room, taking a seat..

i grab the remote that was on the dining room table and turn the tv on, currently watching the news.

"BREAKING NEWS!! THE POPULAR SCHOOL, HOPES PEAK ACADEMY HAS HAD SOME DISASTER HAPPEN INSIDE THE SCHOOL"