Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Jungkook didn't let go of Jin's embrace at all, he let Jin fall asleep in his arms. Guilt slowly began to appear in his mind.

It was 1 in the morning, Jin woke up from his sleep and saw Jungkook sleeping beside him, Jin buried his head into Jungkook's chest and kissed him until the sound of the phone ringing made Jin stop.

Who called last night? Jin thought.

He reached for his phone, but it wasn't from his phone, he slowly got up, without waking Jungkook. He looked at Jungkook's phone and saw who was calling, it was Jisoo, when he wanted to wake Jungkook up, the phone suddenly stopped ringing. So he didn't want to wake Jungkook up, but just as he was about to take the phone back suddenly a new message came in, he saw it and it was from Jisoo too. Jin could read the message from Jungkook's phone screen and his eyes opened wide at that moment.

FROM JISOO:
You're not coming to work? was it because yesterday? I'm sorry, I won't do it again, I already miss you, come to the office

Jin just sat on the edge of the bed and held Jungkook's phone, tears running down his cheeks, but Jin tried to hold back the pain in his heart, he just bit his lip so Jungkook wouldn't hear his cries.

But Jungkook wakes up feeling his side is empty, he sees Jin sitting, he gets up and supports his body with his elbows, rubbing his eyes.

"Jin, what's wrong? can't you sleep?"

Jin didn't answer, he just turned his back on Jungkook, but Jungkook knew something was wrong with Jin, so he got out of bed and walked over to Jin, he sat on his knees in front of Jin and saw Jin holding his phone.

"What is it? why are you holding my phone? Why are you crying?" Jungkook held Jin's hand.

"Who's she?" Jin opened Jungkook's phone, showing the message he just read. Jungkook took his phone and read the message, his eyes wide open.

"She-"

"What did you guys do yesterday?" Jin looked at Jungkook with teary eyes.

"Jin, we didn't do anything, I swear"

"Then how come she can talk like this? who's she?"

"She's my co-worker Jin, it's not what you think, Jin please believe me Jin" When Jungkook tried to wipe his tears, Jin pushed his hand away.

"Did my call yesterday bother you?"

"JIN! no, of course not, we just had lunch together, then she..."

"What?"

"Suddenly she approached me and sat on my lap, but nothing happened Jin, I swear, I also don't know why she sent a message like this"

"You let her sit on your lap? at lunch?"

"I didn't let her Jin, she knows I love you, she knows I—"

"STOP! did you come home to cover it all up?"

"W-what? what do you mean? I'm not hiding anything Jin"

"Every day I ask you to come back, but not even if you come back here, you are just busy with your work, but suddenly you can come here at the same time you are having fun" Jin chuckled.

"Jin, I didn't do anything, I didn't cover anything Jin, I said I would move here so I have to finish my work first and I didn't come here because I wanted to cover up anything, I love you Jin, I was worried to hear you cry hysterically and ask me to go home—"

"Then go back there, finish your work" Jin stood up and before he left Jungkook held him but Jin pushed Jungkook's hand away and left the room.

Jungkook stood up and when he came out to see Jin, he saw that the door was already open, indicating that Jin had gone out. It was late at night, Jungkook immediately rushed out and closed the door. He looked around but didn't find Jin, he walked down the street calling for Jin but there was no answer, Jin left without wearing any warm clothes, only pajamas on his body and the night air was very cold.