Introduction

Greetings new readers and old. This book is a part two to my fanfic Starbright Dreamer. To fully understand what is happening in this book, please I do advise you go to my account page and read the first book.

But if you don't feel like doing so here's a quick recap. If you've already read the first book, just skip to the next chapter.

You come from a long line of fighters. Your family being the richest in the world, and the most notorious for your fighting prowess. The Stellaraguel family has origins lying in both Greek and Filipino mythology. Your family consists of martial artists, war heroes, and pro heroes alike. All of which a very famous and very wealthy. I cannot stress enough how rich you are.

Each member of your family has a Wild Guide. Animal companions that as treatment for a curse placed on your family during Ancient Greece. They first appear to members of your family when they shed tears of regret at the age of 5. They are bound to you for life and gain special abilities to protect you. Your Wild Guide is a white fox named Sibyl. When a Guide dies, the partner they were bound to dies with them, since the curse in question makes them go on a murdering spree. If you were to die first however the Guide will live on and protect your descendants or carry out whatever order you give them upon your death.

You have 6 quirks. The one you use the most is Constellation. This quirk relies on intake of information, the more you know about a constellation the various powers it'll grant you. For example, the constellation Ursa Major is based on a bear. Using this constellation you grow bearlike limbs. Another origin of the constellation is that the bear was once a huntress for the Greek Goddess Artemis. So you'll gain attributes similar to a Hunter of Artemis.

Your next quirk is Negative Transference. Based on the negative emotion you're feeling, your hands will deal a certain reaction to whatever it touches. For example anger will makes what ever you touch turn to dust, sadness will liquidize it, rage makes things explode. Your next quirk is Siren, pretty explanatory you can hypnotize people with your singing voice. Next is Imaginary, some people have imaginary friends as kids. This quirk brings them to life by drawing blood, they have powers and they are terrifying.

Another quirk you have is Analyze, this relies on eyesight you can look at a person and know the name of their quirk. It's effects weaknesses and limits. The last quirk is Starlight. This quirk is unique to your family's bloodline it allows you to make starry lights disperse from your body. Every blood member of your family possesses this quirk.

Backstory time.

You are an ex vigilante who was seperated from her siblings around the age of five. A woman impersonating your mother would abuse you beyond reason. After escaping 3 years later, you began your life as a vigilante under the alias Queen Cauchemar sometime after your father, a former pro hero, notorious for killing villains without discrimination, died unexpectedly. He passed away guilty of not being able to save you and your siblings from the woman due to him being terminally for said 3 years. You would terrorize the Underworld with your fox companion Sibylline, or Sibyl for short, for years until faking your death at around 12 to 13. One of the reasons being your loss of motivation and moments of rage after being raped by your ex boyfriend and his father which would result in you being suicidal for months. (Yeah your life is shit.)

You were soon adopted by Shouta Aizawa along with Hitoshi Shinsou. Your mother, the real one, comes to live with you all towards the last 20 chapter of the first book.

At the time of this book you and Katsuki have been dating for a month. He and the rest of the class as well as class 1-B are fully informed about your past. They have gotten used to knowing that their classmate is a former vigilante seasoned murderer, and a practical war veteran.

As for when this book starts, I changed up the kidnapping incident with Bakugou. You stopped the League, and Touya isn't Dabi. Well he isn't evil at least. However, All For One broke into Katsuki's house and kidnapped him from there. Needless to say.

You're not happy.