TWENTY SEVEN - Sengoku period <3>

Comenzar desde el principio

"Don't give up!" Tenma started walking infornt. "You guys haven't used the full extent of your power yet! You know that, don't you?"

"But..-"

"If you give up now, you'll regret it for sure later!" "Regret.." tatsuke recalled her intense training tenma words trying to ease him.

The brunette grabbed his shoulders, "You need to believe in yourself ! In what you can do! You've worked the hardest you can, things will work out somehow! They will!" He encourages - tatsuke eyes held so much administration for tenma as he only smiled.

"Now there's a speech! You said everything I wanted to say!" Tenma looks back laughing awkwardly. Toukichirou left the break with some encouragement words.

The second half begans after a few moments. Some of the kids slap themself to ease there scaredness. "Hmm" The ravenette hummed.

The game began, reiza receiving the ball as she moves up, reiza gets past nishiki. "I have to stop her" Shishimaru ranned towards her but the girl get passed him easy with the young boy trying to stay up.

Reiza passes to drim who faces the trembling kid but still kept a strong men. Gorouta ran to try to steal the ball but fails.

"Your moves are getting better!" Complimented by tsurugi as he chases after drim. Drim passes to einam. Jingo almost catches the ball with his head. "Almost had it! Just a little more!"

Ichimasa went to einam - his movements were no perfect but he was getting near to good. "You'll get it next time!"

Einam avoids shindou by passing to quarth - finally quarth faces tatsuke. "I'll stop you no matter what!" Quarth looks shock that he hasn't had time to properly move that tatsuke was able to steal the ball from him.

"What?!" The ball gets cut by raimon looks at him proudly. "I did it... I did it tenma!" The said boy gave him a proud smile.

"If tatsuke can do it, so can we!" They all nodded getting chipped up.

Beta smirks, "They're happy just for getting one thing right, what simple-minded brats." She forms her hand into a fist. "We'll crush you flat, youll see!" She spat.

The game continued, with the begginers little one having a little more struggling with protocol omega increasing thier movements but through thier loss they get better by the second.

"They're getting better by the second... Now's the time, start the plan!"

They all nodded - while protocol omega looks at them with confusion. "Huh? What's this! They're pulling back from the other team?"

Beta looks this as an aim for a pass cut passing to reiza then to neira. Neira passes the two defenders - he faces tatsuke, shishimaru and gorouta. "We'll stop them!"

"Yeah!!"

"Shoot Command 08!" Neiza shoots, tatsuke signal to go as they three performed a hisastsu tenchqinue "One-night Castle." Successfully blocking the shoot.

Eveyone smiles finnaly seeing the results of thier hard work.

"Nishiki-san!" Tatsuke signals as he passed to nishiki. Nishiki spoke yes then passing towards an open space but calling out tsurugi. But he makes counter.

Tsurugi let out his keshin - he then armed his keshin before shooting the ball. The goalie tries to block it with a hisastsu technique just to fail missberly. 1:1 they finnaly catches up.

Imagawa screams in distress, "This is mortifiying! Mortifiying!" He squirm in his seat. Mean while wondeba turns into hit pink screaming "You did it, you did it!!! Now we're tied!!!"