I love you♡

Kook: Hahaha...hahaha...hahahaha....You can't catch me...hahahaha...You can't..(while running here and there)
Mr.Jeon: Aish...Kookie baby. Stop. I can't run. You know I'm getting old right?
Kook: Noooooo....I won't stop...Hahaha...Come and catch me...Come....yayyy!!(he's playing happily while running here and there)

Suddenly the door opened revealing a tall and handsome man.

Kook: Ahh...Hyungie! (He ran to the man)
The man: Heyy! Kookie! What happened?? Why are you running here and there??
Kook: No, hyungie! Dad ate all chocolate which belongs to Kookie. That's why Kookie is giving him punishment to catch him.. hehe..(he showed his famous bunny smile)

That man also smiled after seeing Kookie smiling.

Mr.Jeon: Ahh...Taehyung! Finally you came. O can't deal with him.
Kook: No, hyungie! He only did wrong. And you know hyungie, Kookie didn't cried for not having his chocolates. He is a big boy now.
Tae: Ohh, really? Kookie is a big boy now??
Kook: Yeshh...He is a big boy!
Tae: Ohh....Kookie look there is a spider!!
Kook: Ahh..where where...ahh....Hyungie! Save me please...I'm scared...Ahh...(he hugged Taehyung tightly, not opening his eyes.)
Tae: hahahaha... look who's a big boy here?? Hahaha...
Kook: (glared at Taehyung cutely after breakingthe hug)

Tae: Okay okay sorryyyy(while holding his ears)
Kook: This time Kookie forgive you, but not next time.
Tae: Okay, my prince
Kook: hehehe...Hyungie, I'm hungry!(while rubbing his tummy cutely)
Tae: Aww...My baby is hungry! Wait. I'll get you some banana milk.
Kook: yaayyyy!! Kookie lovshh(loves) banana milk!(he started to jump)
With that Taehyung left to grab a bottle of banana milk for Kook. Mr.Jeon was watching a this with heart eyes...He really likes Taehyung because, he works perfectly, he cares Kook like his own baby. And also he is very kind and intelligent too!
After sometimes Taehyung came with a bottle in his hand. He handed it to Jungkook when Mr.Jeon called Taehyung for a personal talk.

Tae: Yes, Mr.Jeon. You want something?
Mr.jeon: Sit here Taehyung(he said while pointing the seat next to him)
Tae: Okay. Mr.Jeon. (with that he sat on the seat)
Mr.Jeon: I'm sorry to tell you this but I really want you to marry my Kookie.
Tae: Mr.Je-on. Wh-at are you saying??
Mr.Jeon: Please Taehyung. Won't you do this thing to your dad?? I've never asked anything to you before other than work. Please son. Will you do this for me??
Tae: But sir..how can I?? I'm just an employee, your P.A. how can I marry a multi billionaire??

Mr.Jeon: I know to whom I'm asking Taehyung. The only thing is you're not rich. But that doesn't undefined your good qualities. I really like the way you treat him. And you're also an intelligent and very kind and well mannered person. And also you work with me for 2 years. I know very well about you. You care my son for 2 solid years. I've observed a lot. He also likes you so much. He only listens to your words and no one else's. And most of all, he even cried at night sometimes and tells me to call you. He really likes you. He needs someone to care for him too. Please, son. Do this for me, will you??
Tae: (he thought for sometime and said) but sir, what if he doesn't like me after once he was recovered and came back to his normal state??
Mr.Jeon: That won't happen Taehyung. Please.
Tae: Sir...I need some time to think. Please sir.
Mr.Jeon: It's okay Taehyung. Take your time. No worries.(smile)

Taehyung also smiled back and went to see Kook. After seeing kook, his heart calmed.

Taehyung pov
What should I do kookie?? Mr Jeon is asking me to marry you. I also want to marry you. But I can't. You won't accept me, if you stepped out of your little space. What will I do after that?? I can't bear that. I really love you Kookie. I really do. But I don't want to take advantage of you. I really don't. But still, Mr.Jeon has never asked me anything. And he has ways treated me like his own son. But now he is pleading me. I can't see him like this.

Author pov

Kook: Hyungie! Come here.
Taehyung went near him.
Tae: what's that kookie??
Kook: It's a locket chain. I want you to wear this, will you??(puppy eyes)
Tae: Sure bub (smile)
Kook: But on one condition. I will only make you wear this. Okay??
Tae: Okay bub. But what is inside the locket? Mind to show me?
Kook: Sure, hyungie!

Kook opened the locked and left a shocked+happy Taehyung. It had 2 sides and on one side Tae's pic was there and the inherent side was Kook's pic.

Tae: who gave it to you bub??(shocked)
Kook: I asked Dad to make this and he did.(smile widely)
Tae: Oh...
Tae mv: Is this the reason, why Mr.Jeon asked me that??
Kook: Hyungie! Can I wear it to you??
Tae: Sure bub(smiled)

And with that Kook made Taehyung wear that. While he was doing it, Taehyung was staring at Kook with heart eyes. He's thinking about what Mr.Jeon said earlier while staring at Kook. After making Tae wear the chain, Kook noticed that Tae was staring at him. Kook blushed after noticing it. Tae also came out of his thoughts when he saw a red kook. He smiled after knowing the reason. He leaned towards kook and kissed his forehead.

Tae: I love you, bub!(after kissing Kook's right cheek and making Kook a red tomato)
Kook: I lob you,too, hyungie!(he said that without knowing the actual meaning of what Tae meant. Tae also knows Kook doesn't get what he meant)

Taehyung pov
I'll marry you, bub. I want you to be with me till the end of my life. I'll never leave you. I live you, Kookie♡