Before Xing Ankang could say anything, Juanzi on the side was ashamed, looked at her and apologized: "I'm sorry, Deputy Director Lu, I will never spread rumors in the future, I will definitely correct it in the future, and only discuss Those definite facts!"

Lu Jin: ... this child is really sincere, and she never promised her that she would never gossip about others again.

Juanzi's apology made Xing Ankang stand out even more. He really couldn't get up or down. He wanted to turn around and leave, but looking at Lu Jin's aggressive attitude, he would definitely not let him go, but if he apologized like this, he would be proud of him. The temperament is really indescribable.

Seeing him like this, Lu Jin knew what he was thinking. She had seen it from the beginning. He was a proud and arrogant person, and he definitely didn't want to bow his head, but what should he do? She said before that she likes challenging things, so today she has to ask him to apologize obediently.

"How come a little girl knows to apologize for doing something wrong. Section Chief Xing is such an adult, has no one taught you this?" Lu Jin said, "Thank you for being the Section Chief of the Propaganda Department and having read so many books. , I have written so many articles, but I don't understand the simplest truth, I think I should consider changing your post when I go?"

Hearing this, he suddenly raised his head to look at her, and said in shock : "How can you do this? You are not qualified to do this!"

"I have." She said very calmly, "I am the deputy director, your leader, so I have this right

."

Xing Ankang: ! ! !

He looked at her hatefully, this is definitely revenge! She was taking revenge on him, and he immediately wanted to scold him back, but before he could speak, he heard Lu Jin say again, "Women are stingy, so section Chief Xing must think carefully before speaking."

Xing Ankang: ... This threat is too naked. What he wanted to say could only be turned around in his mouth and swallowed.

It felt really bad to be controlled by a woman, and she was a woman who had rejected him. At this time, he regretted it very much. At first, he thought she was a pure and kind girl, but he was really blind!

After a long time, he finally said with gritted teeth in the eyes of everyone: "Yes... I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry who?"

"I'm sorry, Deputy Director Lu." He continued to grit his teeth.

"I'm sorry for what?" she asked, looking at him in a relaxed manner.

"That's enough! There's more to come!" he asked angrily, looking up at her.

"Could it be that Chief Xing didn't say the reason when he apologized? But I'm used to hearing the cause and effect clearly." Lu Jin hooked his lips and said.

"I, no, should, spread your rumors." Xing Ankang said word by word, "Have you heard clearly? If you can't hear clearly, I will suspect that you have something wrong with your ears."

Hearing this After all, Lu Jin stopped talking nonsense with him, turned to look at Director An, discussed with him, and assigned the next tasks, so that they can be completed today and tomorrow.

Just when she was about to leave, she suddenly remembered something, turned to look at Juanzi, who really wanted to go with her, and said, "Okay, you can go back, you don't have to follow me anymore."

"Huh?" Hearing this , Juanzi was still a little disappointed. Just as she was about to say that it was okay, she heard Lu Jin say again: "Actually, it's quite a hindrance for you to follow me."