Chapter 123: See Your Heart

Start from the beginning

*Clarity: queen as in referring to a shou but like the queen of shous.

"I can't return it." Xiao Ai said: "In order to be worthy of the user's contribution and to reassure the user, we have promised that once the reward is issued, it will not be withdrawn!"

Shen Jintai: "...Can I sue you for fraud?"

"Why!" Xiao Ai is said excitedly.

Why don't you have any compulsion in your heart?

Xiao Ai: "Isn't the key point in whether a person is a gong or shou is all dependent psychologically? No matter how beautiful a straight man is, they will always be straight. You can't just blame us because you're ashamed to look directly at your attributes."

Shen Jintai: "..."

Fuck. Fuck.

"Do you think what Xiao Ai said is unreasonable?" Xiao Ai pressed: "Then, do you think is it the body or the spirit that determines a person's attributes?"

Well, it should be spirit, but...

"Xiao Ai is going offline now."

Shen Jintai: "Are you angry?" What kind of service attitude is this?

"No, Xiao Ai just thinks that you forgot that Xiao Ai has insight into your heart. Now that you have considered being a queen, Xiao Ai can't pretend not to know. Beep!"

Xiao Ai went offline.

Shen Jintai only felt his face turning red. He did think about being a queen, but he only considered it casually. Wasn't it because he was force into a corner by Yan Qiuchi at that time? If he wants to attack Yan Qiuchi, he must have the ability to do so.

He suddenly trembled, surprising the makeup artist who was taking off his wigs and glove: "What the matter?"

"Ears are just a bit itchy." Shen Jintai said.

The makeup artist glanced down, smiled, and said, "Your ears are very red."

It was faintly red that made it look good. Not only was he flushed, he felt unbearably itchy when he was touched by the makeup artist's hand just now.

Fuck me.

Shen Jintai felt his heart couldn't stop. After the makeup was removed, he immediately when to the bathroom and locked himself inside. It took him a while to calm down before he finally plucked up the courage to touch his body.

Bai Qingquan opened his eyes and gently wiped the blood scab on his lips with a cotton ball dipped in water. When he heard the sound of running water coming from the bathroom, he glanced back and saw Shen Jintai coming out, completely flushed.

"President Yan has invited the crew to dinner again." He said: "We've all been taking advantage of you."

Shen Jintai say anything but simply sat back down on his chair.

Bai Qingquan turned his head and glanced at him: "What's the matter with you?"

The tingling sensation was still flowing in his body. Shen Jintai responded with a "Nn" and turned to look at Bai Qingquan. He felt saying goodbye to him as he didn't think he could be a 1 anymore.

Truthfully, he had long given up on the attacking Bai Qingquan a long time ago, or rather, he had never seriously flirted with Bai Qingquan in the first place. His so called strategy was to act well and let Bai Qingquan be impressed with it. Yet the strange thing was Bai Qingquan favorability for him kept growing despite his popularity rising.