Is he...

No. No way.

He would never... Right?

I walk back into the lounge because I am curious, there is no fucking way golden boy would do that.

He is easy to spot because he is so fucking tall, he is nearly a head taller than everyone else. I can see a few girls surrounding him already, their eyes undressing him.

He is already the centre of attention and he just got there.

Oliver's eyes are focused on the blonde chic who is running her hands slowly up his chest and biting her lip in a flirty way. She is wearing a short red dress that leaves little to the imagination. She looks very into Oliver. Most of the girls do, but he seems to focus his attention on her. She is pretty, she is hot. But she has nothing on golden boy.

He raises his head, looking back at the doorway entry where I am standing. His eyes are dark, challenging, and determined. Keeping his eyes on me the whole time he leans forwards and kisses her.

The guy actually kisses her! My jaw slacks.

I have never seen him kiss anyone- (well except for me).

It isn't PG either, my stomach rolls creating an uncomfortable feeling in my body. The girl looks to be enjoying this thoroughly, pressing her body as close as she can get to his. I want to divert my eyes, but I don't. I want to pull her off of him, but I don't. Instead, I stand there, motionless, watching like a sucker.

He opens his eyes and they connect with me and then fucker winks at me. He winks.

Cocky son of a bitch.

He breaks away from her and I am glad. She is not good enough for him. She is not perfect like him, he should be with someone perfect like him.

He doesn't stop there, he jumps up onto the table gaining hoots and cheers from the crowd. He already has everyone's attention from kissing that girl, the envious looks from other girls, and surprised looks of guys. People eye the girl, probably wondering what is so special about her that Oliver Fowler, the guy who doesn't kiss anyone kissed her.

I mentally scold myself, I was too busy watching them kiss I didn't see who he looked at.

Who he has a crush on...

He smirks, relaxed and confident. Pfff and to think the guy wanted more confidence- this must be one hell of a person he has a crush on if they make him nervous. He grabs a drink from the table and holds it horizontally poking a hole in it with his thumb. The crowd is whistling and yelling in encouragement. The girl he just kissed is right beside the table cheering for him making me roll my eyes.

The swim team is going wild for him too. The boys and Dany are hooting and the girls cheering. Tasha is shooting red dress girl glares and Sophie looks to be sulking.

Oliver lifts the drink to his lips and drinks, his eyes fixated on me.

Think he starts to drink. His Adam's apple bobs as he drinks. Some of the alcohol escapes the drink and runs down his throat and I can't help but watch it trail down his tan skin.

I lean against the wall behind me, needing some stability.

I am impressed and vexed simultaneously. I can't believe he is doing this... and what for? For my entertainment? Because of the challenge? I think it is because he is like me, he doesn't back down.

The crowd roars when he finishes. He grins, a proud look in his eyes when they connect back to mine. He gets to the ground and people instantly make room for him, cheering for him like he is fucking famous.

He runs a hand through his hair then he gracefully does a semi-handstand with onto a keg, and begins to drink while two guys hold his legs up. The party people lose it, hooting and yelling. The cheering is so loud I can't hear myself think. All I can do is watch him, his biceps flex and adam apple bop.

I never knew that it could be so... sexual.

When he gets back up people are quick to surround him cheering, wanting to touch and capture some of him, especially the girl he kissed before. I scowl.

My tipsy self suddenly feels very sober, because I know what he is going to do now. And while he kissed that girl before that didn't mean anything. But this guy, this coming kiss, that will mean something to him. And for some weird reason, the idea of that doesn't make me feel too great.

I think that it is time for me to leave. I run a hand through my hair trying to find my way out of this stupid party. People keep on banging into me shouldering into me, trying to get into the room where Oliver and the cheering is.