goodbye mother, father

Me and my brother were still at the court but this time with Seok-kyung and Seok-hoon.

I watched as my mom and Mr Joo argue. "You guys are really meant to be with each other" Seok-kyung said. "What" they both said.

I couldn't look at my mom I was crying. "I'm so sad that I won't get to watch this anymore" Seok-kyung added.

"You brats!" Mr Joo yelled. "What took you so long to visit your father?"

"Is this how I raise you?"

I stood up with them. "You aren't our father anymore you're the man who killed both women who birthed us and the women who raised us. We can't forgive you" Seok-hoon said.

"So don't speak to us like we're your kids ever again"

"When did my son grow so big?" Mr Joo said. "You think you can stay on your high horse and dent the blood that flows in you? Even if the sky were to split into two you're my kids if I'm evil your son of an evil man" he added.

"Give up your paternal rights" Seok-hoon said. 'what give up on paternal rights?" Mr Joo said confused.

"For now on our mother will be our only guardian we're here to apply for a usurpation of your paternal rights. You can talk to our lawyer about the rest of the process" Seok-hoon said.

"Who says you can do that?!" Mr Joo says angrily. "You think anyone will take you seriously without me? I'm not giving a single penny to either of you!"

"Do you even have money?" Seok-kyung asked. "You have no money now I hear the penthouse is already mom's now" Seok-kyung laughed.

Seok-kyung gasp when Mr Joo looked confused "did you not know?"

"How dare you treat me like this?!" Mr Joo yelled "you ungrateful brats!" Well he got dragged away.

My mom was about to be put in a jail cell until I ran up to hug her. "Eomma" I cried out "I'm going to miss you" I said.

She started to cry a bit 'im going to miss you two" she said getting dragged away.

I kept crying and Seok-hoon pulled me into a hug letting me cry on his shoulder.

...

We went straight to bae Rona house.

"Seok-Kyung also volunteer to help" Seok-hoon said she Seok-kyung loudly whispered "I did not"

It was funny. To see her reaction.

"Did you hear about Eunbyeol? She disappeared in thin air" Seok-kyung said.

"Your right I can't even call my own sister" I complained. "She got scared and took off since you came back" Seok-kyung said.

Then we heard a lot of rattling "hey Rona get out here!" I hear someone yell.

"What are you guys doing!" Junghwan yells when we open the door. Minhyeok and Janet out flour on Rona door and Minhyeok threw a egg.

"What childish thing are you guys doing!" Seok-kyung yelled.

"Are you two losers back together?!" Seok-kyung yelled "back together?! You were dating were when I was gone?!" I yelled.

"That's not the point you four need to snap out of it!" Minhyeok yelled.

"This isn't time to serve Rona. Shes the reason our moms and dad ended up in jail!"

"Jenny-" Rona said gently"stay away from me!" Jenny yelled backing away. "If your mom hadn't killed seol a my mom wouldn't have been locked up I had no idea, and liked your dad so much" Jenny said forming tears in her eyes.

"Do you know how heartbroken I was when I though you had died? How could you do this?!" She grabbed Rona's shoulders.

"You say you're my friend so why do you always hurt me? Why do you make it impossible for me to be happy you're alive?" Jenny cried

"I won't let this go Rona" Minhyeok said. "Do you know who our family is? My grandpa said he'd get you back for getting my dad fired"

"Fine my mom did something terrible I won't defend her. But you need to take responsibility at least once for what you did I'm ready to be punished for hurting you" at the end of those lines she looked at Jenny.

"I won't forgive the jerks who made my poor mom miserable, you know how important she is to me, just you wait" Jenny said.

"My dad won't stand for it"

"She's right her dad is a scary man, you're dead Rona" when Minhyeok said that Seok-kyung pushed him harshly to a wall.

"You loser sorry about your own life, if Jenny dad comes back he'll kill you and me first " Seok-kyung said then she lets go.

"Don't mind them lets finish unpacking" Seok-hoon said lightly pushing her back inside.

We stay outside to talk to them. "What are you looking at?!" Junghwan yells at Minhyeok and Jenny "I can't be a good person be auss of you jerks" Seok-kyung complains.

"Let's go Seok-hoon we're supposed to see mom, our mom is waiting " Seok-kyung says. "Bye Junghwan bye junghwa" Seok-kyung and Seok-hoon says.

"Bye" me and Junghwan say.

Me and Junghwan give Jenny and Minhyeok a dirty look before going back inside bae Rona house.

2ND BOOK FINISHED

3RD BOOK IS OUT

VOTE!!

UNEDITED