incident

Me, Eunbyeol and my brother were at Hera palace lobby about to leave off to school until Eunbyeol stopped and started to rip something to reveal my dad and bae Rona wedding photo.

Well when the guy dropped it Eunbyeol started to stomp on it. My eyes widened from her actions I ran to her and stopped her but she still tried to stomp on the photo.

Junghwan helped me get the photo away from Eunbyeol. "Eunbyeol!" My dad yelled helping me stop Eunbyeol.

Me and my brother stood next to Eunbyeol looking at my dad. "My kids, you guys must have been surprised" he said.

"Are you going to live here? At Hera palace with bae Rona?!" Eunbyeol yelled. "I'm sorry Eunbyeol I was about to tell you beforehand but I couldn't reach you" my dad answered.

"You wouldn't answer my calls, text or e-mails" he got cut off"you don't have to explain or apologize we're strangers now anyway" Eunbyeol explained, I look at my brother awkwardly.

"Strangers what are you talking about?" My dad was confused. "You left us when we were at the lowest point in life!" Eunbyeol yelled

"I don't want you to say hi even if you see me again" Eunbyeol said and she walked away so we followed her without saying anything to my father.

It's been a really long time since we saw him and I get why she's acting like this, but she shouldn't have said all those things.

We got in the car and our driver started to drive us to school.

...

It was my mom's 20th year anniversary since her singing debut I was sitting next to Eunbyeol and behind me were seok twins.

When my mom walked in everyone clapped she was in a beautiful green dress, when she started to sing everyone went quiet and even listened.

Everyone was perfect till the end she hit a high F unexpectedly. It was perfect but I never heard her sing a high F in a long time.

When she finished everyone clapped.

...

The next day we were in a little, we let Seok-hoon walk ahead but Minhyeok wanted to say something about him so we stopped and he still continued to walk.

"Is Seok-hoon seeing a girl?" Minhyeok asked "what" Seok-kyung said in disbelief "he came back very late on his motorcycle last night and he had two helmets, could it be bae Rona?"

"Bae Rona? Does that make sense to you?" Seok-kyung said they continued to talk about it till class started. But Eunbyeol was being very defensive when they talked about Seok-hoon secretly seeing bae Rona.

Seok-kyung was very rude to Jenny when Jenny was talking very nice.

...

Junghwan and I walked into the study group to hangout with everyone but when I got in there was a table of soda big litters of it and a bunch. "What is going on in here?" I Junghwan yelled.

But I heard another voice "you guys haven't changed a bit" it was bae Rona. But then suddenly Jenny threw up the soda "how can you come back to our school?!" Seok-kyung yelled.

"You guys haven't quit this yet? How can you still be the same after what happened." She looked a bit mad "what is she saying?" Minhyeok was going to walk to her but she slipped and fell on his arm.

"Minhyeok!" I said going to his aid. "I think I broke my arm" he said in pain. Junghwan and I helped Minhyeok to the nurses, but he had to go to the hospital because the nurses office couldn't deal with a broken arm.

...

We were all sent down to the library to talk about the incident. "Bae Rona popped out of nowhere and kicked Minhyeok, Jenny threw up in shock" Seok-kyung explained to Mr Ma.

"You all saw it right?" Everyone agreed except me, my brother and Seok-hoon we stayed silent "you guys were bullying Jenny why are you leaving that out?" Bae Rona said.

"But they're our school model students" Mr Ma said "Jenny you tell me did they bully you?" The teacher asked. Everyone looked at Jenny.

"No we were just fooling around" Jenny replied "Jenny how could you?" But bae Rona mom ran in.

We were all dismissed to class.

...

I was at Minhyeok house helping him because he insisted that I help him since his arm is hurt, but my dad and bae Rona mom came to apologize.

They gave Minhyeok parents some fruit to apologize. But Minhyeok dad threw it "do you think this can put things right?" He yelled.

"My boy broke his arm?" Then Minhyeok showed his arm out. "His iron arm!" I almost burst out laughing when I heard that.

"How can Rona be so strong?!" Minhyeok mom spoke out "I am a cultured woman but no one can stop me when it comes to my boy."

"Anyway how are you going to take responsibility for this? My mom is filling a suit she's so upset that she's refusing to eat an assemblyman son was bullied at school! How can this be possible" Minhyeok dad yelled once again.

"The doctor said he doesn't need to wear a cast but you insisted on it, and why is my daughter here?" My dad asked. "She's here to help because they are dating!"

My dad was a bit shocked but he quickly changed the subject "we're neighbors give us a break" my dad said calmly "Mr Ha! I'm disappointed in you! Just because you're successful doesn't mean you can be this shameless" Minhyeok dad shouted.

"I'm not going to let this slide lets deal with this legally. We're not going to settle or go easy on you then again she's a murdered daughter, she so used to violence, come on hit me" Minhyeok dad said trying to get her to hit him.

"Don't talk that way about my wife and daughter!" My dad shouted? Daughter? How could he just act like his stepdaughter is his daughter right away he sometimes barely even treats me like a daughter.

"Since you've been an attorney you must know that what you just said counts as defamation, say anything like that again  I'll rip your mouth" my dad said. Minhyeok mom looked shocked

"yah it's not like she's your first wife and Rona is your real daughter" Minhyeok dad yelled.

VOTE!!

UNEDITED