retirement

I hear Eunbyeol say eomma I put down my phone and quickly went to Eunbyeol side Junghwan followed me. "Eunbyeol I'm here are you awake now?" My mom asked.

"Why did I sleep for so long?" She asked "aren't I late for school?"

"You're at the hospital" that's when Eunbyeol started to look around "the hospital why am I here?"

"You couldn't sleep and must've thrown you off. You just suddenly passed out" my mom said"I passed out? What's the date of today?" She asked.

"I need to get ready for cheong a art festival" it took my mom a few seconds to answer "it's over already"

"What do you mean?!" She said "I don't remember any of it" she panicked a bit.

"What about the grand prize? Who won?"

"The grand prize...Rona and Junghwa got it" my mom said gently.

"Rona?! She really got the grand prize" Eunbyeol started to sound really sad. "I'm sorry mom" she was about to cry.

"You must be so mad"

"You really don't remember any of it? Not even the fact rona is dead" my mom said "why is Rona dead why all the sudden?!" She panicked

"Well there has been an accident I'll fill you in on it all" I said "don't force yourself to remember anything" my mom added she had begain to cry.

Eunbyeol started to freak out at the fact she couldn't remember anything "I have midterms coming up the mock tests are coming up too I can't ruint them all I need to go home right now I need to study!"

She tried to remove all the cords attached to her. "No you're not ill it's fine you just need some rest at home" my mom reinsured.

...

When we got home we had a little horrible surprise "how are you feeling?" I hear someone say I turn around and see Seok-kyung dad.

"Eunbyeol I haven't seen you since the festival"

"What brings you here?" My mom asks "I came to see you and the kids" he says. "You guys go to Eunbyeol room and help her unpack" my mom smiles and we go to Eunbyeol room.

...

My brother and I, my sister and my dad watched on the TV as my mom announced her retirement as a soprano.

She had a big speech about it.

Eunbyeol was being a little baby about it.

When my mom got home. Eunbyeol started to yell at her for having a ghost singer and saving Bae Rona mother as her.

And saying a lot of rude stuff.

Honesly sometimes I have Eunbyeol she sometimes annoys me and over reactions a lot of the times.

...

At school there was flowers placed on Bae Rona old desk.

Everyone was the same old very loud and obnoxious.

"Let me announced a decision that was made at today's teacher meeting as Rona and Junghwa who won the grand prize at cheong ah arts festival is deceased, the principal will recommend the second prize winner. Joo Seok-kyung will go to Seoul national university will junghwa instead."

Everyone cheered for her. Then teafher uncovered a timer of when our next performance test was.

"The midterms have started your grades in your senior year are extremely important leave all the districting events behind and focus on your studies"

"On that note why don't we put those flowers away already I think we've mourned enough" he added how could a teacher be this brutal.

"Okay I'll put them away" eunwoo said grabbing the flowers but Seok-hoon got mad "get your hands off" everyone turned to him.

"Whoever even touched the flowers is dead meet." Eunwoo quickly let go. "Eunwoo have you lost your mind?" The teacher yelled.

"I completely agree with Seok-hoon" Mr Ma yelled what a two sided. "How could you guys be so cold? Your classmate is dead" he pointed fingers.

I got a bit mad at the fact Seok-hoon still likes bae Rona and a bit jealous. So might as well mess with him.

Seok-hoon grabbed his bag and was about to leave when I got up picked up one of the flowers. He looked at me.

I started to mess around with the flowers. The teacher stayed silent since he didn't want to get introuble by me.

Seok-hoon just looked at me. "What are you not going to kill me? Like you said"

He took a deep breath then next. I harshly placed the flowers back on the desk, I'm not going to throw those away they are for Rona. I

I grabbed my bag and on my way back "why can't I never get that bitch mad" I slammed the door close.

All I want is Seok-hoon to get mad at me so I could yell at him.

Well I was feeling even more generous so I broke up with Minhyeok over text. Cause I know everyone loves when someone breaks up over text.

I bought some juice from the vending machine and  look over the railing watching all the people come in and out.

But then someone harshly pushed me and I see it's Minhyeok "why are you breaking up with them what did I do wrong?!" He said almost yelling.

I pushed him away so he's not so close to me and I throw the juice on the ground roughly.

"Don't act all innocent I know what's going on between you and Jenny!" I yelled.

"Between me and Jenny?! I don't like her why would I even talk to that back stabbing girl!" He yelled back.

"When I came back from the states I saw you trying to kiss her without her concent you were forcing her!"

"That was only once you can't just break up because of that!"

"Oh yes I can I'm very much sure you saw my message I broke up with you now get over it and leave me alone" I walk away from him he kept yelling my name and telling me to go back over there.

But when I was arguing with him I saw Seok-hoon in the courner of my eye watching us. And he was smiling at the fact we were arguing and breaking up.

 And he was smiling at the fact we were arguing and breaking up

VOTE!!

UNEDITED