save her

I hear Eunbyeol yell bae Rona name.

They came out and Eunbyeol hit her shoulder with the trophy "Eunbyeol what are you doing!" I yelled. She didn't say anything but pushed bae Rona.

I tried to grab bae Rona hand I did but I fell with her. I fell further down the stairs then rona. I hit my head and landed on my back. I listened as Eunbyeol say things to Rona.

Then I think that's when realization hit her she started to freak out. She kept yelling my name but I couldn't move I heard everyone, but I couldn't move my eyes felt heavy I wanted to fall asleep. Eunbyeol ran away from the seance.

Was this my fate to die like this?

Was I dying? I saw Min Seol A she touched my face "I'm sorry" I said crying.

"Please forgive me... I'm sorry I didn't stop the bullying, I'm sorry I blamed you." I said "don't be sorry, I know you wouldn't turn on a friends that saved your life" she said.

Then she walked to Bae Rona. I gave up using my muscles because I was extremely exhausted so my head fell to the side not facing the door of the school building.

Not long after the janitor found us and started to panic and rush inside to tell everyone.

I heard each of their footsteps there was a bunch of screaming, yelling and running.

"Over here!" I hear the janitor say.

They ran to Bae Rona first cause she was the closest I hear Mrs Kang scream "Rona what happened?!"

Then Mr Joo went to my body "it's junghwa" he yelled. Then a group of people came to my side.

"Junghwa" I hear my brother say as he lifted me to his lap, at this point my brother was crying and my friends. "Rona open your eyes what are you doing here!" I hear her mom say.

"Junghwa who did this to you!" My brother yelled sobbing.

Seok-kyung was shaking me to wake up. I didn't see Seok-hoon he was probably by Bae Rona side.

My mom rushed to my side and put me on her lap she was crying really hard and yelling things I couldn't process words.

"Yoon-cheol! help our daughter" my mom yelled. But Bae Rona mom was also yelling to save her daughter.

My dad came to check my pulse and it was slowly dying he was about to do CPR but i used the last of my energy.

I lifted up my hand to move his hand from my chest. "Appa... I'm fine, go save Rona" I said, you could barely hear what I was saying but the people near me heard it.

He was hysterically crying. He didn't move, I guess he couldn't make up his mind but after I said he went to help Rona.

My mom, brother and Seok-kyung were yelling at me to help me instead and not listen to me.

"Eomma" I said quietly "what is it" she said panicked. "I'm tired, can I go to sleep?" I said.

"Junghwa no! Keep your eyes open and the ambulance will come soon." She yelled.

I was slowly closing my eyes, my eyes were very heavy and I couldn't stay awake any longer. When I closed my eyes my mom was yelling and crying the most. I could hear Seok-kyung and my brother yelling.

Minhyeok and Seok-hoon were crying Jenny was freaking out. My dad was hysterically crying trying to save Rona.

Rona was dying. I was dying it was a lose lose situation. I lost a lot of blood when my head hit the stairs.

When the ambulance came, my brother, Seok-kyung and my mom were fighting to go with me but my brother came on with me because Seok-kyung wasn't a person related to me and my mom needed to fix the situation when the police came.

In the ambulance I gave Junghwan a signal to listen to me. I whispered in his ear "save Eunbyeol protect her from anyone who tries to find out the truth"

Then I heard many beeping before I blacked out.

VOTE!!

VOTE!!

UNEDITED