Chapter 30 - The Shop

Start from the beginning

When they finished their drinks, they decided to walk and check out some of the small stores in the area. They happily perused art galleries and jewelry shops, avoiding the many t-shirt shops and piercing and tattoo salons that littered the area as well. They walked out of one gallery and Lauren looked ahead and chuckled.

"What?" Camila asked, unsure what had caught Lauren's attention.

Lauren raised an eyebrow and pointed to a store across the street. The shop looked unassuming from afar, but a peek into the window showed mannequins dressed in both lacy lingerie and leather and the window was painted with the words Sappho's Intimate Toy Shop.

"Come on, let's go," Lauren said, grinning.

"Really?" Camila asked, feeling herself blush, "Isn't that the whole point of the internet?"

Lauren giggled and took Camila's hand, pulling her along, "Don't tell me you're embarrassed after leaning me over that desk last night, Camz."

"Lauren!" Camila said, feeling herself getting even redder.

A bell rang as they entered the store and walked up a couple of steps into a room filled with lingerie and walls of sex toys. A slim woman with short hair and tattoos covering her arms sat behind a counter reading a magazine. She looked up at Camila and Lauren and smiled.

"Hey, there," she said, not too subtly looking them both up and down, "I'm Kate, this is my place. Let me know if I can help you find anything."

"We'll just look around," Lauren answered, walking over to an area of vibrators and dildos and picking one up to inspect it. She held it up to Camila, "What do you think?"

"I think I'd be happy to use anything in here with you," Camila said, looking at the vibrator and taking a breath, "So you can pick whatever."

"I can't believe how uncomfortable you are," Lauren said, unable to hide a grin, "We can go."

"No, I don't want to go," Camila said, steeling herself, "I think we could get some stuff. I just wasn't expecting this."

"Do you see anything that interests you?" Lauren asked, looking along the wall.

Camila moved along to the back wall and looked at a rack of leather harnesses, feeling one of them to check the texture.

"Really?" Lauren asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I mean, not if you don't want to," Camila said quickly.

"Oh, I want to," Lauren answered, lowering her voice, "Do you want to wear it or do you want me to?"

"I would be okay with both," Camila said, shrugging.

"Thank you, god," Lauren said, making Camila chuckle, as she ran her hands along the leather.

"The one on the left end is the best," Kate said, from her perch behind the counter. Both Camila and Lauren were startled by her voice. Lauren moved to the end and picked up the last one. It felt softer than many of the others.

"I'm sure it's the most expensive as well," Lauren said, looking at Kate.

"You get what you pay for," Kate said, shrugging, "The other ones are all fine, too, but if you have the money to spend that one fits the best, the leather is the highest quality. I highly recommend it."

Lauren walked to the counter and placed it down.

"So, you seem to have a lot of knowledge about these things," Lauren said, smirking, "What works best with it?"

Kate grinned and stood from her chair and walked around to the wall. She pulled down four different dildos and handed a couple of them to Lauren and a couple to Camila. She walked back around and sat down and picked up her magazine again. Camila was still beet red and Lauren decided to put her out of her misery. She took all four and put them on the counter. Kate looked up at her with a sly grin.