Chapter 28: I'm So Lost

Começar do início

.

Jimin was still looking at me in wonder and I smiled up at him, "Do you recognise the gem?"

.

Then he got even more shooked as he started to babble, "OMG JUNGKOOK. Is that my stone? I thought I lost it. I didn't want to say anything 'cause I thought you'd be mad at me for losing it. I had it with me all the time I was away but couldn't find it when I was leaving... Italy." Then I saw the light bulb turned-on on top of his head. "Did you take it when you visited me in Italy? JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" And his other hand automatically went on his hip as his lips pouted and his eyebrows went down.

.

I laughed, "Ohhhh you're so cute and adorable when you're angry with me," I crawled up to him and hugged around his legs.
.

"No don't hug me. I am totally upset with you right now," he tried to keep a straight face but failed miserably. I saw his grin coming out as I tightened my hold on him.

.

"Awwwww... My little Dwiminnie is upset with me. Don't be, my little one. Look at how beautifully my sister designed it."

.

"Wait. Suki designed the ring?" He asked sweetly. I slanted my eyes at him. Hmm... Just the mention of Suki softened him... I couldn't help but become... Jeonlous!

.

"Oh so you're not upset anymore, eh? Yes, you traitor, Suki did the designs," and I pinched his delicious butt. Jimin gasped and smiled as he tapped me on my shoulder. I smiled as I continued to explain to him, "Suki is a fashion designer but while you were away she began to study gems and how to design precious stones. She recently joined forces with mom and dad to use their gems to making jewellery and accessories. So her first designs as a gemologist was with your precious Amethyst."

.

Jimin then began to admire the ring, "It's absolutely breath-taking, Jungkook."

.

My legs were killing me but not as much as my heart. Jimin still had to give me his answer. "Jimin..."

.

"Hmmm..." His eyes were now more focused on the ring than on me. God! Now the ring was taking my attention. Fucking Jeonlous!

.

"You haven't answered my question," I pleaded as I tried to get his response.

.

"That's because I haven't given my answer," he replied with a straight poker face. Typical Jimin. I loved it though. He was so enigmatic and sensational. I knew being with him I couldn't wait to see what happened next. Then he looked at me with his big brown serious eyes and stated, "And by the way, technically, you saying, 'Marry me, Jimin' isn't a question, but a command... and I am not a solider in the ARMY..."

.

OMG! This Brat! "Park Jimin! Will you marry me?" I knew I had to restructure and ask him because with Jimin everything was a fantastic ride just like the rides I grew up playing. We were great together and I knew my life was complete with him. I needed him. I needed his 'Yes' and my agitated heart and voice softened like butter, "Jimin, please say yes. Please say you'll be mine." My heart couldn't take it anymore and if he kept me like this I would certainly cry. "Please Jimin... Will you marry me?"

.

Then I saw a curl forming on the edge of his lips and he lowered his face towards mine. With his hands holding my cheeks and wiping the sweat/tear-drops that were rolling off of my face, Jimin gave me his wonderful answer, "Yes, Jeon Jungkook. I will marry you," and he placed his beautiful luscious lips on mine.