Unconfirmed (Halo 5)

Start from the beginning

Tanaka: "Must've landed here for a reason. Ship's log might tell us something."

Locke: "Let's run a scan."

Vale: "You know, we've seen Promethean attacks since Requiem, but no record of any this intense."

Tanaka: "Something riled 'em up, that's for sure."

Buck: "Never been to a place with an AI for a governor. Not sure how I feel about that."

Vale: "It looked like he was holding things together."

Buck: "Well, sure, it seems it would work out most of the time. That is, 'till a call had to be made that I don't think I'd want a machine making."

Locke then enters the Prowler and activates his Artemis system. His HUD shows images from the Prowler's databanks.

Tanaka: "Look at this."

Buck: "Looks like a map of Apogee Station. It leads down inside the mountain."

Tanaka: "Marked a path to the door outside to the mines."

Locke: "Governor Sloan."

Sloan (COM): "Spartan Locke?"

Locke: "We're looking for access to the mine near our position."

Sloan (COM): "You think this soldier you're chasing is down there? Not likely."

Locke: "I'm asking politely for access to your facility, Governor."

Sloan (COM): "Opening the door for you now. (heavy static) You watch yourselves down there."

A door on the side of the landing dock opens. The Spartans pass through and reach an enormous debris hill. A few meters away there is a miner wielding a sniper rifle.

Miner: "Stand back! Snipers perched ahead!"

The miner is suddenly shot by a binary rifle-wielding Soldier and disintegrates. Promethean Soldier Snipers fires down at the Spartans.

Jun: "The Prometheans have this entrance bottled up."

The Spartans all then pushed up the hill and defeat the snipers.

Locke: "This area's secured. Governor Sloan, there's a door blocking our way at this location."

Sloan (COM): "Opening now, Spartan."

The door into the mine opens, leading to a dim cavern path.

Buck: "Don't see any signs of Blue Team being engaged in combat through here."

Vale: "Think they found another entrance?"

Buck: "My money's on the Prometheans never engaging them."

Vale: "That doesn't make any sense."

Buck: "Making sense and being a fact aren't always the same thing."

Before the Spartans could enter Vale brought up another topic for discussion.

Vale: "What do people usually eat way out here?"

Tanaka: "Similar to military rations. Foods that don't go bad too quick."

Vale: "Taste any better?"

Tanaka: "Hmmm. Nope."

Buck: "You know, after years of human progress, you'd think we'd have figured out the recipe for the perfect MRSE."

The Spartans head into the cavern. They open the door at its end, leading to a large underground room with mining platforms. A Soldier at a weapons cache inspects a SAW.