KotLC: The Rock Band

Start from the beginning

" Indeed." He said.

Well, looks like they were going to have to win a contest.

*************************************************************************************************************

" Wait- how are you guys going to sing? Can all elves.... Do that?" Sophie asked gently to her friends. Grady nodded. They were all standing backstage as they prepared.

" All elves can sing. Since we are more healthy than humans are. Our vocals are much more enlightened."

Grady wore black cuffs with spikes and black eyeliner, he had reluctantly let Keefe and Biana and Tam style him. Keefe had ruffled Grady's hair to make it more wild, and Biana gave him a jean jacket with the sleeves ripped off. Tam gave him a choker to wear and ripped jeans.

" Huh." Was all Sophie could say. Tiergan grinned at Grady as he patted him on the back.

Tiergan wore a red plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a jean jacket also with the sleeves ripped off. His hair was in its regular dreadlocks style. Tam and Biana had found some metal bands to slip around his locks. He also wore a bit of eyeliner and ripped jeans.

" Ready to get the old band back together my friend?" He asked as Grady laughed. Everyone else stopped dead in their tracks.

" Woah woah woah, back the T-rex up," Keefe said as he reeled on Tiergan and Grady. The ice blue eyed boy had decided to wear an outfit that he had found in the dressing room's rack of clothes.

 The ice blue eyed boy had decided to wear an outfit that he had found in the dressing room's rack of clothes

" You guys were in a band? Like humans?? I thought all you grownup elves were dry and boring!" He exclaimed. Sophie agreed as everyone nodded their heads. The two men laughed.

" Well Keefe, far before your time, we were once young teenagers too!" Tiergan said. Grady chuckled.

" We went through a phase where we were fascinated by humans, your father included Dex. And upon our research, we found out that they had groups of humans that played human music together, a band. We found this so interesting, we decided to do it ourselves! We called ourselves... wait for it..." Grady put his hands out in jazz hands,

" The Lone Elves."

Everyone laughed. Grady and Tiergan both looked down, embarrassed.

" Wait- did you guys play human music too?" Sophie asked. They both nodded.

" Boyz To Men, Backstreet Boys, The Beatles, AC/DC, Journey, Eagles, KISS, Led Zepplin, Nirvana, Guns 'N Roses, all great bands of the time." Tiergan stated.

" THAT. IS. SO. COOL!!!" Keefe gushed.

" Competitors #37 and 38 to stage please, competitors #37 and 38 to stage." A human worker called.

" That's us!" Grady said.

" It's gonna be harder without Kesler and Alden, but we can do it." Tiergan said as they headed to the stage. Sophie and her friends both watched from the side of the stage as they walked out.