"Y-yes. It's as Rei said. You can stay for as long as you like." Izuku and Shoto nodded along with their father.

"Now, the food is getting cold. Let's eat." Mayumi happily obliged.
______________________________________

Mayumi did not know how she ended up being led by the hand that belonged to a toddler.

"And this is the pond. Many duckies live here. Mommy and I come to feed the ducks sometimes."

She was being given a tour of the place by a toddler. "And that is the smi-smi, that is where Izu-nii likes to hit stuff with a hammer. Grandpa also hits stuff with hammers. He taught Izu-nii how to hit stuff with hammers." She explained happily, mimicking the action of striking steel with a hammer.

"I-I see." Mayumi honestly couldn't think of what to say. "How... wonderful."

"Hoshi-chan, you have a grandpa?" Mayumi didn't hear anything about a grandpa. She had met all of the family, maybe she hadn't.

"Yeah! Grandpa Vlad is the best! He lets me ride on his shoulder! He takes me horse riding! And he makes me stuff too! He is really good at making things! He teaches Izu-nii how to hit stuff and trains Sho-nii and Izu-nii!"

"Ah." She remembered Vlad being the man standing next to Kuchiki-sama during that grand breakfast. Despite her first impression, the man seemed to be an important part of the family. From how Hoshi worded it, he seemed to be more of a grand
father figure than a mere butler.

"Oh! Oh! Izu-nii and Sho-nii must be training now." She jumped up and down and beamed at Mayumi. Mayumi could help but be enchanted by Hoshi's eyes. "Let's go! Let's go!" She pulled the stumbling Mayumi towards the her two brothers.
______________________________________

Vlad was the first to notice the new presence due to the two brothers being engrossed in a spar. "Ishida-sama." He greeted.

"And me!" She jumped into the old man's arms. Vlad laughed and spun her around before letting her settle on his shoulders.

"What brings you two here?" He addressed the question to Mayumi.

"Uh, Hoshi brought me here." She spoke quietly. Vlad nodded in understanding.

"Hoshi, what are the two places I forbid you from going to?" Hoshi looked down at the old man.

"The smi- smi... And the training ground!" Vlad raised a brow. "Sorry." She replied.

"It's fine since I'm here but don't come here without your mother or father." Hoshi nodded.

The only reason anyone would come to the training grounds would be to train.

Vlad over-seed training. His training consisted of two people beating each other until one falls or, if he was in a bad mode, having two brothers fight him until they fall or the matriarch scolds him.

"Well, since you are here. Might as well have a look." He looked at Mayumi who nodded. She came forward and stood next to the old man.

She finally took notice of the area. The training grounds, as Hoshi called it, was a large open area with a metallic foundation. She also, only now, noticed the two Kuchiki brothers standing opposite to each other.