He will see presently, and the truth will unfold.

Till then."

- 𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑘𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑎𝘩 𝑉.

The last of her words fell off of her lips like jello. It was her sister, the last person she would expect to write to her.

Severus narrowed his eyes as he grabbed the letter that was in her hand. He reread the letter multiple times. He glanced over towards Anah again before making a face.

"What.. is she talking about?"

She brought her finger up to her mouth to nibble on it.

"She's mental Severus, I wouldn't even acknowledge it."

He cocked a slight brow setting the letter down in his seat as he looked down at the nervous woman.

She was hiding something from him. It was quite bothersome. He moved on with the day as usual. But this did irritate him, from what he could recall.. Anah was never the one to hide secrets.. was she?..

July swung into August and then came September and not much later... October arose.

This school year was dedicated to the Triwizard Tournament. The school was still to presume as normal.

The Grand Hall of Hogwarts was filled with students and staff. It was the day before Halloween and a feast was being held. There were more tables than usual where the teachers sat. Since the guests were arriving, more room was needed.

The students settled down not long after as the Headmaster caught their interest with his speech.

"This year Hogwarts will play host to a legendary event: the Triwizard Tournament."

Gasps and whispers spread throughout the hall. He silenced them with the movements of his hands.

"During this time, a single student gets to represent his or her school in a series of magical contests."

Harry was settled amongst his friends, Ron and Hermione as the speech went on.

"More of this with be explained later, But now, please join me in welcoming these lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic!"

The door swung open to present the young girls in all blue pacing into the Grand Hall. There were about seventeen of them. The entrance was dramatic in the opinion of Anah. She sat next to McGonagall with Severus standing behind them.

Once the girls were out of the way all eyes landed on the large lady who strode down the aisle. Madame Maxime, the Headmistress of the school. She was accompanied by two people. A woman, and a child.

There she was. Maykaylah Vaneraries.

Anahstacia's younger sister. Well, she was younger by a few months.

Anah's eyes glued to the blacked headed woman. She was an average height woman. She had long black  hair  with regular brown eyes. Her appearance was simple. She had on a light blue  suit . That way she would still blend on with the rest of the girls. She had worn a smirk on her face ever since she entered the room.

The two locked eyes for a very long time.

'Hello, sister.' 

A loud voice sprung in her ears. The two sisters had a unique connection. They were able to communicate through mere eye contact, or even in the presence of one another. Anah on the other hand  despised  this.