Chapter 2: Blake's pov

A/N
Hey lovelies ❤️❤️❤️💜💜
Thanks for my first nine reads. I know its not so much but it means a lot .Anyway, this is the second chapter of the book I hope you love it.
Xoxo
Love, Josie
         ***********************
           Blake's POV

   "Well, good morning big brother." My younger sisters chorused with a knowing smirk. I just sometimes wonder why I have two identical wynies as my younger sisters. I suddenly realised the other brother was not any better.

"Good morning my little princesses." I said flashing them a toothy grin. Being the savages that they were Phoenix answered.

"Don't try to sweet talk us,it's just too early." She said with a smirk. Then Phoebe added.

" Plus dad said we are queens not princesses. So, that doesn't work anymore." They could both drive anyone crazy if they had the chance. I still shudder remembering all the mean pranks they have both pulled.

"Okay queens you both look beautiful this morning." I said looking at the blonde on my side. Pho replied saying.

"We always look beautiful dummy. We checked your room and could not find you so, we figured you would be here.

" She said. I just had to be bribe them.

"How about I take you both to the mall on Friday. You can get whatever you want I promise." I said. Then Phoebe answered.

"You say that every time you bring a blonde home. I didn't have time to answer when Phoenix added. " I have been wondering don't you have any other girl at your school. You only bring home dumb bimbos and they are always blonde." They both rambled on and on. They didn't stop until I snapped.

" Don't you have better things to do than to keep track of my life. This is why Liam is always my wing man.

Then Phoenix replied." Well, we are both grown ups now." I couldn't help but laugh. I said still laughing.

" Says the girls that are about to celebrate their tenth birthday." They both looked at me obnoxiously."

"Well 9/10 is the new 20. We are definitely at the age of adulthood." Phoebe said. I am starting to think I should have waited for Liam.

" Well,whatever are Mum and Dad awake now? And where the heck is Liam. He is the only understanding person in this house.

" I said wondering what he was up to. Then Phoenix added sassily.

" Oh, because he helps you clean up your messes right. We can also help you but that's only if you are willing to pay the price." I knew it. What would I do without this mini witches. Well that's. What going to the mall is all about." I said to them.

Then Phoebe answered." That's part payment. But we would help you because we are good people." She said making a face. We cleaned up and did all the necessary.
   Now that the girl was gone, I had to get ready for school. It was the first day of senior year. Which means for me, more time to rule the school. It's my last year so I have to leave with a bang. I was excited. I was already about thirty minutes late for school. It was not like anyone would charge me for that. I practically ruled the school So, I did what I pleased.
   I came down only to see my siblings ready for school. Mum was already cooking. I could hear the sizzling of Bacon's and the sound of her whisking the pancake batter. This is going to be a great day I said to myself. I hoped mum didn't go to my room because she would have noticed I never slept there. I use the guest room whenever I secretly bring a girl home. That's because no one is allowed in my room.

" Hey mum. How are you this beautiful morning? You look breathtaking. I hope you had a great night? I asked still searching for my dad. she replied with a large smile on her face.

" I'm good son, thank you. How was your night?" She asked looking at me and pouring the pancake batter on the pan.

"I'm great mum. Hey Lee, I didn't see you all morning. I hope all is well." I asked my brother. He replied immediately saying.

" Yeah. I just couldn't make it I slept in this morning. I'm sorry. I heard Phi and Pho helped." He at least spoke in codes because Mom already had this funny look on her face.

She scoffed and said." Ninth percent of the time, your father and I don't know what is going on in our house. The four of you could form a coup and conspire against us. I don't want to sound nosy but can you let me in on this one." I could not help but laugh. Trust me mum you don't want to hear about all the shenanigans that has been going on under your roof I promise.

But then Phi saved us. "Yeah if you really want to know mum, Blake wants to take us for shopping for father's day. We plan on finding a gift for dad. So we were to plan that this morning and Lee didn't show up." She said. Nice save lil sis. That was so quick.

"Well, that's so thoughtful of you Alex. You became so mature overtime and Liam you should have shown up." He should have. It was our time to laugh mum was so oblivious to the truth.

" well guys, you are not going to school today. Well except Alex, we have to do some extra shopping for school supplies. I was busy all summer but Alex you can go in your car. If you don't realise you are already about an hour late. It's only a few minutes to your first period.

Then just as I was about to leave Phoebe sighed and said." Wow two shopping in a week. Tell me this is my lucky day." Well that goes for all of us.
       *************************

  I got to school about thirty minutes later. That was after stopping at McDonald's and Starbucks. I went straight to Starr's office for my schedule. I walked in and saw her reading 'typical Starr'.

"Hey ma'am it's me again Blake." She looked up and smiled.

"Hey Alexander. It's so good to see you. I have been awaiting your arrival. How was your summer break?" She asked.

"It was great. I came for my schedule." She smiled and handed it over to me.

" Late as usual." She said smiling. I looked through it. I had P.E and practice period hours away.

Monday

English

Maths

Biology

Lunch

Chemistry

Homeroom

P.E

Practice (Two hours daily. Student can practice extra time if need be.)

    Well I guess it was time for me to go for my English class. Which I knew would almost be over. As I walked over to the class I could already hear Mr Crawford's voice. He was talking to someone about introducing themselves. Whatever, I had not seen any of the girls from the cheer squad. I guessed they would only come towards lunch period. I just decided to walk into the English class. I saw a girl standing and talking to Crawford. She wasn't the normal girl you would see me with but from her back view I knew she would have looked great. I liked what I was seeing. I just had to see her face. The whole class turned to look at me immediately I walked in. She didn't even turn.

"Hey, Crawford. Miss me." I said with a huge smile on my face. Don't get it twisted only Blake Moretti can go Scott free after doing that to a teacher.

He smiled back and answered. "Hey, my boy. I sure did. Late as usual I see." I laughed and replied to him saying." Yes sir."

He then replied and said." We'll have your sit boy welcome to senior year. Then she finally turned and damn that boner worthy face. I just sat down. I liked how thick her hair was it made me want to touch it. She continued to talk to Mr Crawford. Her name was Annie she seemed nice but I had to gather myself together. Not this week let her enjoy this one. I would start my game in the next week.
*********************************

A/N
So here is the second chapter. It's in Blake's pov for everyone wondering his name is also Alexander. Both names would be used depending on who he is talking to. Phoenix and Phoebe would also be called Phi and Pho. Just a short form of the name. Please recommend this book and also comment and message me it would motivate me to do better.
Xoxo
Josie 💜💜💜💜💜