DMJ - 21

• Jordali 1 week later

"I'm just scared that's all

"I'm just scared that's all." Tanya told me as she fiddled with her fingers, she's been staying at our house every since what happened.

She was one of the only ones who came out about what happened to her besides my auntie Stephanie and my cousin Cassandra.

However it's been 5+ years since what happened with them happened, it was happening to Tanya everyday.

Her weird ass mama didn't want to believe her so she's been staying with us, "We're here for you Yaya, I promise."

I hugged her then she went up to our guest room and went to sleep, I walked into my parents room to see my dad.

"Where's mom?" I asked him, "I don't know, she's here though." He stated references to inside the house.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked sitting on the bed, "Always." He responding pausing his game.

"Daddy I'm scared, im scared I'm wasting my time, im scared this whole getting justice thing won't work, im scared of making mom hate me even more than she already does. It's just so much to deal with at this young age."

"Aww baby don't be scared, everything will work in gods favor, you know that." he pulled me into a hug.

"And your mom could never hate you, she loves you with everything in her. You're her first and only, maybe she's not that good at the motherly things but she loves you dearly."

I smiled at his reassurance wiping away my tears, "You be the best you can no matter what okay?"

"Okay!" I replied and he kissed my cheek before I stood and left. I was just so overwhelmed.

However talking to my dad makes everything so much better for me. He's like my source to life, without him idk where I'd be.

I pulled out my phone to text Cam as soon as I go inside my room and got comfortable.

iMessage
mylifesizedbarbie 🤞🏽💕👱🏽‍♀️

wyd?
delivered

nothin w domo, wbu?
read 4:57pm

im at home bored ashit. 😒
delivered

come over here girlll 😭
read 4:58pm

i can't tanya here and ion feel comfortable leaving her alone or bringing her.
delivered

okayy! understandable, btw how is that going, are you okay, is everything going well? how are you feeling?
read 5:01

honestly it's so overwhelming , it's been
rough because i don't have a support system.
my mom wants to act like she's going to help to the media but irl she could careless because
'no one helped her'. tbh I feel like she's terrified of revisiting the subject so she's trying to throw rocks and hide her hands.
delivered
mentally the topic is hard for me to think about,bring up, discuss amongst others etc.  I just hate that women in our families have been put through hell for generations and no one cares enough to fight it!
delivered
like they're acting like we're such a happy family to the media knowing damn well everyone hates each other's guts because of that man. it's the fact that he has multiple children with his nieces and cousins and so on and so forth, it's honestly disgusting!
delivered

i hate this for u 😩, I've been praying for you and Tanya and the rest of the women everyday yk. I just hate that no one can come to an agreement that y'all deserve better. It's like they've been dealing with it for years so it's normalized and that's not okay. I'll help you every step whenever you need anything just let me you. And you got the bestie! You're the most hardworking person I know, you will win and you will earn justice for your mom, tanya, and whoever else deserves it.
read at 5:10pm

i love you so much Camryn, thank you for being here for me always 🤍!

& forever, iloveyou sm more
Jordali 🤍!

I closed out our thread after hearting her message. I sat my phone down and started going through the papers and documents.

I had already found a lawyer, and i got 5
people to testify against him in court.

Stephanie, Tanya, Cassandra, Nova, and my mother if she decides to come through for me.
Hopefully we win because we deserve it!