DMJ - 5

• Jordali February 19th

"My favorite word is cunt now," I said to Syrai causing her to laugh

We're watching Euphoria and Maddy is definitely a fav, also Rue. I don't know if it's because she's black or what.

"Definitely!" She responded, Syrai and I have known each other since I was 4.

I remember one when my mom and I moved to LOS ANGELES, the first famous person I've ever met was Brandy.

We were just casually looking at house on one of the blocks and two houses down, their lived Brandy Norwood.

Fun fact about Celebrities in LA, most of them lives right next to each other literally.

Anyways my mother was fan girling mean while I was talking to Syrai about the Barbie she had in her hand.

We instantly clicked and my mother decided to get the house, even though we both moved, I never lost contact with Syrai.

"Jordali I have to go, my mom is taking me out." I pouted with a smile, "Okay we can finish tomorrow!" I replied.

We hugged goodbye before she left my room making her way out the door.

See now I'm bored.

"Let me call Cam." I grabbed my phone but before I could call my room door was busted open.

🐐🐐🐐🐐♥️

"Hey Jordalii!!" Skai and Brooklyn jumped onto my bed, "Hey, what y'all doing here?" I laughed.

"We can't miss you ?" Skai asked, I laughed hugging them Both.

"We leave next week, for Anguilla." Brooklyn informed me, "Oh shoot, I forgot. Okay I'm all packed up!" I replied.

I went into my closet grabbing my two pink suitcases that were sitting beside my purse picking gadget.

"Okay," I walked out of my closet, "we staying at my house" I cleaned my room and the house earlier today.

"Wait who's all coming" I asked them as we walked down the stairs, "We could've token the elevator." Brook mumbled.

Skai and I both laughed, "Brooklyn, Jada, You, Camryn, our moms and some of my other friends." Skai told me.

I nodded, we finally made it outside where her mom's car was waiting.

[at Skai's house ]

"I didn't know that y'all weren't getting first class, otherwise I wouldn't have got it!" I replied to Sophie, Skai's friend.

"It's fine Jordali, you and Cam can stay in First class. We're fine with our seats." Skai smiled at me.

When we got to Skai house Camryn and I were talking about seating arrangements

Somehow we're the only ones who got first class tickets, I was saying we didn't know or whatever.

However Soph kept being a bitch about it, saying we're too entitled and spoiled.

Little does she know we work everyday by our damn selves and she just assuming n shit.

I paid for my own ticket, room, clothes and everything else for this trip. I assumed Skai would get first class because she always does.

Instead since her friends who aren't as wealthily as her couldn't afford it she didn't get it.

"Don't get mad, don't cry, you don't need to explain yourself, and put your phone down. No story posting!" Cam recited

"Shut up Cam," I rolled my eyes blinking away my tears and putting my phone down.

"You know I know you like the back of my hand girl, home girl ain't worth it." She grabbed my hand.

I'm glad her momma agreed to let her come on this trip with me because I really be needing her sometimes.

"Hey! Come on y'all we got to go." Brook said to us, we grabbed our purses and stood to our feet.

[Arriving at the mall]

"Cammy, my head hurt!!" I complained leaning on my best friends shoulder, we're waiting on Skai.

"Are you gonna keep complaining?" Sophie rolled her eyes at me, I huffed trying to ignore her.

"Soph stop making rude remarks, be positive or go home!" Skai's mother, Kiya said to her.

She slouched in her seat and I laughed, This is going to be a long week.