DMJ - 9

• Jordali April 7th

It was finally time for us to go to Island Harbour in Anguilla and I was so happy

We were supposed to go weeks ago but Skai's flight got cancelled and she couldn't book another one.

Then on top of that Brooklyn had to pack the rest of her stuff to move in her apartment the same day.

So we just decided to reschedule the date and now we're in the airport boarding our flights.

We ALL booked first class this time, even Sophia. We didn't get along but when she isn't trying to talk shi about me she's kinda cool.

• touchdown in Anguilla

"I'm so tired damn!" I complained, we had finally gotten to the Airbnb.

About 6 drivers cancelled before we finally got one, it was so aggravating.

"Okay there's 6 of us and only 5 bedrooms so what are we doing?" Jada asked.

"Well Skai is getting the master bedroom ofc." We all agreed

"How about Jada and Brook get the rooms upstairs by Skai's room,"

"Then Cam and Jordali can get one downstairs and I get the one by there's," Sophia suggested.

"I'm only suggesting y'all share a room because y'all are best friends and the closest of everyone,"

"We understand we don't mind sleeping together," I told her and she nodded.

We all agreed to that and Camryn and I made our way to our room.

"How long are we staying,"

"Just 2 weeks, everybody is on spring break this week so it makes sense,"

Cam nodded turning her head, I was scrolling on Instagram and saw cam's post.

• lavish.camm

lavish

lavish.camm that's one way to do it 🖤, go shop @cdkkreations for the best prom/hoco dresses.
View 12,847 comments below

"I forgot to post mine!" I showed her and she rolled her eyes "Post it now!"