DMJ - 12

• Jordali April 11th

It's been 2 days since me and Cam talked and I was so sad about it but I wasn't going to let her see it

She was saying how I was wrong for snapping on my mom but honestly Cam has no clue how hard it is.

She's getting the better version of my mom as a friend but she's not her daughter and can't tell me how I should react.

Cam's mother is always in her life and is very present meanwhile my mom doesn't even care about buying me a simple cupcake for my birthday.

I didn't bother to call or text my mom after what happened but my dad was trying to get me to apologize.

He knew how my mother was and he understood but he didn't like when I disrespected her.

"Hey," I spoke to Camryn as she came into the room, I wouldn't have said anything but I can't help but to speak when I see people.

She didn't respond so I just ignored her going to the drawer with my clothes inside, it was only day six in Anguilla and so much had already happened.

I grabbed my outfit before going to the bathroom.

• 30 minutes later.

I went to the cabinet to grab my lotion but I didn't see it, even though I only had on some ethica boxers and sports bra I still left the room.

I went to Jada's room where Cam was sleeping the past 2 days, "Do you have my lotion?" I questioned her immediately.

I don't need to chat I just want my lotion, she ignored me causing Jada to look up.

"Yea she put it over there." She pointed to the tv stand, I went over to get it before sticking up my middle finger at her.

She rolled her eyes noticing me then I left the two of them alone, I heard Jada say something.

"Y'all need to cut the shit, y'all been best friends for how long? Y'all are sad."

Camryn responded with a sorry ass excuse, "She the one on that weird disrespect stuff, ion jam with people like that."

I felt the urge to go say something but I fought it going back to MY room. I quickly put on my clothes seeing as though we had to leave soon.

Skai said she wanted us to match for dinner and We all somehow had the same perfect outfit.

"Are you girls ready?" I heard Skai's soft voice fill the house. I walked out and down the stairs seeing all of the girls except Brooklyn.

"Brook?" Sophie dragged out and she came running, "I'm ready." We all went to the car before going to the place.

We spent about 20 minutes taking pictures before we went into the restaurant. "Table for 6 please." Skai asked.

"Name?" Skai turned to all of us with a confused expression, "For you reservation." The man added.