DMJ - 16

• Jordali April 23rd

"Finally!" I cheered as I jumped on my bed, vacation was fun but I was so ready to be back home

I love being out of the country but being in the same house with the same girls for 2 weeks?

That was a struggle, towards the end we just all grew out of that 'Vacation' life. It was like we were roommates who tolerated each other until the lease was up.

We were going to leave earlier but our flights kept getting canceled so we figured it was god telling us no.

I got a text from Cam as I was unpacking.

mylifesizedbarbie 🤞🏽💕👱🏽‍♀️
best, u home yet?

yea, unpacking now

ima come tmr, I need to sleep alone for one night or two 😂.

girl I feel u lmao 😭

ikdr, but text me later I'm going to sleep.
okay , I love you 🤞🏽.

i love you too best 🤞🏽.

"You're back?" my dad ran to me as I entered him and my moms room, I jumped on him and just relaxed.

My dad always man me feel safe, "I missed you da," I said once he put me down.

"I missed you too Li," he replied going back over to his game, "Where's ma?" I asked him and he pointed to the closet.

I walked over to the door and seen her trying on a dress, "Hey ma," I spoke, we haven't spoken since the incident.

I was kinda starting to feel bad ignoring her calls and texts but she always made it worst when she asked me to promote something after her apologies.

"Hey baby, can you zip me up?" I walked over behind her zipping up her orange dress, it was gorgeous and hugged her body perfectly.

"You look beautiful," I complemented her and she smiled, "Thank you my love." she kissed my cheek as she turned around.

"Where are you going?" I asked her, "To a dinner with a few friends," she responded grabbing her furry orange purse.

"Oh well I'm going to go to sleep," I told her before starting at the door, "Wait before you go can-"

I cut her off already having a clue of her request, "Mom I'm tired I just got back I really can't promote anything right now."

I said all without looking at her, I could see her face swift in the mirror placing on the wall.

"I was going to say can we talk when I get back," I felt a flush of relief come over me and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"I'd love to," I looked at her before pointed at a pair of reddish orange heels, "Wear those, they'll bring out your eyes."

She grinned at me and I returned one before going to my room.

I flopped on my bed as soon as I closed my bedroom door. I walked into my bathroom and
took a shower.

After I got out I put on some ethika boxers along with the bra to match, I took a random picture, posted it on my story then went to my music app.

I scrolled thru my playlist before I stopped at, 'sleep ☁️💤' it consisted of Jhene Aiko, Sza, Summer Walker, HER, Tink, Ann Marie etc

I went on my Instagram a posted the photo I took earlier, then I connected my phone to the speakers in my walls and played the playlist.

_.itssolai_ 35 secs ago

Location : Atlanta, Georgia Caption : Finallyyyyy!!!!!

Caption : Finallyyyyy!!!!!