DMJ - 11

• Jordali April 9th

I cringed at the sound of throwing up in the bathroom, Sophia was having a horrible hangover

She wanted to be all badass last night but now when push comes to shove she can't even handle it.

"Wanna go to the room?" I asked Cam and she nodded eagerly, "Yes please,"

We both stood to our feet before walking up the tall white stairs, entering the room I got a phone call.

"Hello?" My mothers face popped into the screen, "Yes mom." I spoke and she smiled.

"What're you doing baby?" She asked  weirdly, since when are you concerned about my personal life.

"We're in the room doing nothing," I responded and she nodded, "What is it,what do you want?"

I already knew she wanted me to do something that support her many brands and I wish she'd just say it.

"Why do I have to want something?" She responded back I chuckled at her oblivious tone.

"Let's not ma, you never call to check on me. I hate when people try to put out this false narrative when it's so different from the truth. I don't want any of you fake love so just tell me what you need me to do so I can go on with my day."

I unintentionally snapped at her, I didn't even mean to honestly but I've been holding back for way to long.

I felt Cam start to stare at me and I just ignored her glare.

"I just wanted to check on you that's all Lili." She sounded sincere but I knew it was fake.

I can see through her facade and I'm done falling for it. "We'll I'm fine but I gotta go, bye."

I hung up throwing my phone to the side, I laid down and placed my arm over my eyes.

"What was that?" I looked over and Cam had this irritated look on her face.

"Huh?"

"Why'd you just do her like that? She just wanted to check in on her daughter."

Laughing I replied to her, "No offense but let's not, I know my mother and her selfish ways."

"She just wanted to get me to think she cared about what I'm doing and then ask me to promote something she's coming out with knowing she has 3x more followers than I do."

I only have a measly 5.7M while she's sitting at 12.4M. She scoffed before getting up to leave.

I shrugged

I don't have time for anyones petty bullshit today, I'm tired of letting people treat me any kind of way.

From now on I'm living for my approval, everyone else can kick rocks.