Chapter 7

Week 16 arrived and Hyunjin noticed more changes in his body. His chest was bigger, as was his butt. He wasn't complaining about that in the slightest. His only complaint was that his favourite clothes no longer fit him. He also had a more noticeable bump and both he and Minho couldn't keep their hands off it. His bump was a lot smaller than Felix's and Seungmin's had been at this stage, but Jisung's was about the same size. Hyunjin was currently stood sideways on to a projector light, so his shadow was cast on a huge piece of canvas the had attached to part of a wall in his art studio. Minho was carefully drawing the outline of his shadow with a pencil. Hyunjin had come up with the idea so they had a fun way to track the progress of his bump growth. He didn't want to do just the typical taking a picture each week. They still took the pictures and Hyunjin was handcrafting a one of a kind baby book for their Star. He was also making a unique one for Jisung. He had done the same for Felix with both of his pregnancies and also for Seungmin.

Hyunjin had ordered some non toxic, fume free paint and had started working on the mural in the nursery. He'd sketched out the image in his head in pencil first and was pleased with the progress he had made. The scenery consisted of white blossom trees framing a woodland clearing. In the distance were snowy capped mountains. In the clearing he had sketched animals that he had asked the others to pick. He wanted their family represented in the mural and the idea to have animals represent them to watch over the baby had come to him. The animals that had gathered in the clearing were; a quokka for Jisung, a wolf for Chan, a fox for Jeongin, a dog for Seungmin, a chick for Felix and Changbin had picked a dwaekki which he and Summer had created together. Minho had picked a white rabbit and for himself, Hyunjin had picked a white ferret. He had drawn them gathered around a star and they were all bathed in the star's glow. He had added various birds and butterflies, along with some firefly stickers that would glow in the dark.

"What are you daydreaming about honey?" Minho asked once he had finished drawing the bump line.

"Oh, I was just having an arty daydream about the mural and how much I love it already," Hyunjin replied before he smiled and slipped his shirt back on. Minho turned the projector light off as he did. "I can't wait to finish it."

"If it's anything like the ones you've done for Summer, Taeyang and in the nurseries for Hannie's and Minnie's babies then I'm gonna be blown away by it."

"It'll be better because it's for our Star." Hyunjin said on a soft tone as Minho gathered him into his arms.

"Have I told you that you smell even more irresistible since I put our baby in you?" Minho asked as he ran his nose up Hyunjin's neck. "I wished I could bottle that scent up and use it as an air freshener."

"I really want to do the same with yours," Hyunjin replied. He then let out a gasp as Minho gave his ass a squeeze. "Careful baby, you'll cause a leak and then we won't get out to the stores."

"Sorry," Minho replied as he reluctantly pulled away. Hyunjin let out a whine as he did and Minho raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong honey?"

"How long until the stores close?" Hyunjin asked as he reached out and ran his hands over Minho's pecs.

"A good few hours yet," Minho replied in a husky voice as he picked up the arousal that was now starting to saturate Hyunjin's scent. He gave his mate a sly grin before asking. "Do you have plans honey?"

"Mmhmm, plans involving you getting naked and knotting me. I think those horny hormones that Felix and Minnie mentioned just kicked in."

"Well its my duty as your mate, alpha and father of your baby to help you out with that then." Minho playfully told him before he picked him up and carried him to their bedroom.