Chapter XVIII: Remeet (Part 2)

Miyeon POV

"Elkie, Chong Elkie. Nice to meet you!" Then Elkie offered a handshake to me.

"I'm Cho Miyeon, nice to meet you too." I shook the girl's hand. I felt something strange again, but I just erased it off my mind.

Suddenly Lisa pulled our hands that we used to handshake, "C'mon you two should know each other!" Still pulling us while she walks fast like a child.

I think I was just thinking wrong, maybe my instincts are too worked up and I am not used to new people. Elkie looks kinda... kind? I don't know, but maybe I should know my bestfriend's friend? Nothing's wrong about that.

"Where are you taking us Lisa?" Elkie asked struggling to keep up with Lisa's pace, sounding irritated jokingly.

Third Person POV

The three girls were spotted eating outside the mall, looking and trying the street foods. Then Lisa suddenly interrupted Elkie, who is eating a mouthful of her food.

Meanwhile, Miyeon was still thinking on how to return the pen to Shuhua. "Yah! Elkie, you didn't tell me you had someone special now huh?" Elkie almost choked on her food, she drank water then said, "Where did you get that information Pokpak?"

"You know I have my connections." Lisa winked, meanwhile Elkie had a indescribable cringe face because of Lisa's actions.

"Actually, that girl was my dream girl since I was a child. I don't know but I still like her, or maybe love now?" Elkie smiled automatically on the thought of Shuhua.

Lisa smacked her shoulder then exclaimed, "My best friend is in love!!" while laughing on her own, Elkie still smiled still thinking about Shuhua.

Then the two looked at Miyeon, the girl just played with her food and didn't even bother eating it. She looks so lost in her thoughts. "Miyeon, are you okay?" Elkie asked, looking concerned to her new friend (or rival?)

Miyeon snapped out of her thoughts and answered, " Ah, yes I'm okay. I'm just thinking about something." Miyeon smiled.

"You know Elkie, Miyeon here just found her dream girl too!" Lisa said to Elkie, leading Elkie to feel interested on Miyeon's story.

"Oh? Can you tell me more about it? If it is okay for you?" Elkie excitedly asked. "Lisa you can tell it to her. I'm still thinking how I will return her pen!" Miyeon half shouted, acting nervous while laughing on herself a bit because of embarrassment.

"She was looking for the girl for a not-so-long-time, because they got separated by destiny." Lisa stated, sounding like a narrator of a drama program.

Miyeon smacked her and said, "Tell the story in a less dramatic way Lis!" then rolled her eyes. Elkie laughed and said also, "Pokpak respect her feelings!"

"Okay, okay!" Lisa said. "Then we saw the girl at the school yesterday!" Lisa excitedly said then her face dropped into a sad one, "When Yeon approached her out of her nervousness she suddenly borrowed her pen" Lisa laughed a little then continued,

"Then Miyeon asked if she was familiar to her.

But sadly, she doesn't remember Miyeon."

Elkie also felt sad she began to be curious about the girl and how come that she doesn't remember Miyeon. She pitied Miyeon and conforted her.

"Don't worry Miyeon, she will remember you again, I won't ask why it happened but you should think more positive." She patted Miyeon's back and smiled. Miyeon smiled back.

After that day, The three went home.

--------

Miyeon finished all her homeworks and advanced read her books. So that she can distract herself. While she was taking down notes, She didn't noticed that the pen she used was Shu's. After she wrote down everything she wants to note, she looked at the pen. "I will approach her again tomorrow. I have this pen as my excuse. Be brave Miyeon!" She encouraged herself then continued to read and take notes.