Chapter IV: Secrets

Third Person POV

Soojin went in Soyeon's room where Shuhua is sleeping, Then she closed the door slowly to avoid unnecessary noise that can wake up Shuhua.

She sat beside Shuhua and caressed her face.

She leaned in the smaller girl's ears and whispered.

"I don't deserve your love, I'm sorry for everything."

A tear escaped her eyes and she forced herself not to sob.

"Now that I knew why you're here in Korea, My heart broke into pieces.. I should have been more careful before.."

She unconsciously placed her head onto the chest of the sleeping girl.

Soojin sobs silently, while still staring at the girl who made her feel special.

But she already know now that this will not last anymore because of her sudden decision on the deal.

-Flashback-

"Uhm.. can I ask again? she ran away because you did not accepted her?... I know, two girls being intimate with each other is disgusting tho... " Hui said while talking with someone on the phone.

"She did easily fall on Soojin, She's really desperate huh" He said while laughing and ended the call.

Meanwhile, Soojin is peeking at the door that is slightly opened.

She heard it all.

That's why she doesn't have time to accompany Shuhua.

She fights with Hui who is her older brother about the deal and the real reason behind it.

She knows that Shuhua ran away because of her parents.. but she didn't know that it is because Shuhua's parents did not accepted their daughter being true to herself.

Yes they planned to make Shuhua fall for Soojin.

Planned it even before the school year started.

The glances.

The confession.

The letter.

All of it.

Except what Soojin felt when she's with Shuhua.

Soojin didn't felt that feeling like before.

A feeling that she is free.

Being herself with Shuhua.

.......

"Jinjin-ah~" they were at Shuhua's apartment.

"Yes?" Soojin said.

She's busy on washing the dishes, they just finished eating dinner.

"You're beautiful." Shuhua smiled sweetly as she stared at the taller girl.

Soojin can't handle it when the latter compliments her.

Shuhua always reminds the taller girl that she is the best for her.

"I love you~" Shuhua said as she walked behind the taller girl, her hands crawl on Soojin's waist and rested her head on the taller girl's shoulder.

"I love you too, Shuhua."

No deal.

No faking.