She had no idea how to repay him back, and at the thought a tear slid down her face shamelessly, but she sniffed it back straightening herself instantly.

Soon he was done packing, and extending his arm, he said softly, "Come on."

Madison took his arm without hesitation, not saying anything as they walked out of the room into the empty corridor, and she heaved a huge sigh of relief, thinking that they had left but she was soon put to shock, because as they neared the motel exit, her eyes widened in shock.

They were still waiting for her, and now it was worse because it seemed like the number of paparazzi had increased by ten.

The fear, humiliation and exhaustion from facing them the first time resurfaced, and she felt tears sting the back of her eyes.

She couldn't do this. She couldn't, and she was going to break down.

She could feel it, and just before she could do something embarrassing, Alvarez clutched her hand in his, pulling her behind him leading them straight out of the door.

Her breath hitched, when they were attacked by the questions and cameras flashing.

"Sir, are you in any way related to her?"

"Is this your boyfriend?"

"Any comments on your involvement with Damien Daniels?"

That name again...

Fresh tears began to stream down her face as she held on tightly to Alvarez, who easily made his way through the crowd with his huge form, using his body to try to shield her from the cameras.

Eventually after much struggle, they made it to his car, and Madison settling into the passenger seat tried to wipe the tears from her face.

She was still busy cleaning her face, when Alvarez reached out to squeeze her hand reassuringly.

"I'm so sorry, Madison. I'm really sorry. You don't deserve any of this..." As he spoke, she could hear the pain in his voice, and that offered some kind of comfort to say the least.

At least someone truly cared about her, but still it didn't stop the tears from falling.

"I have nowhere to go...now the paparazzi are after me as well. I have no idea what to do... I..." She buried her face in her hands, her mind racing as she began to calculate the amount of money she had in her purse.

It wouldn't take her anywhere. It wouldn't even buy her a full meal for dinner.

"Come home with me." She heard Alvarez say all of a sudden, and she gasped out loud.

She turned in shock, facing him with wide eyes, "W-what?"

"I know how you must feel bad about all of this, and you wouldn't want to come but it's okay. Also my wife won't mind. You can stay for as long as you need. At least, just until you find somewhere else to go. Or until you go back to London..."

Madison shook her head vigorously, the negative answer on her lips already springing forth.

There was no way she could accept this. She had already taken enough from him, and it was enough.

Besides there was no way she would also intrude into his home, and stay there invading in his privacy and that of his family.

That wasn't fair to him, and her too.

She had suffered enough shame already, vowing within herself to pay back every penny he had given her, although he had said there was no need to.

Her face reddened in embarrassment as she remembered all the favors she had accepted from him, her chest tightening too.