Tilting her head to the side, Amity couldn't see the meat. She was sure she smelled it, where..? "Inside Mi Amor." Luz licked her cheek. "There's seacow meat cooked with a bit of tomato paste, and cheese! I made one with just cheese if you don't like the meat quesadilla."

"Queso..Dilla..?"

"Mhm! Mama made these for me when we were short on time, but I still had enough to enjoy them." Luz gently elbowed Amity. "Go ahead."

Boscha took the container, lifting it up with her tail, blowing on it. She blew out flames, the quesadilla being warmed up. She slid it back in front of Amity, returning back to her duties as an awesome but mean girlfriend.

Carefully, Amity picked up a slice, and took a bite. Luz smiled when she saw Amity's tail flick, the kitten purring softly. "It's good!" Amity took another big bite, tail swaying from side to side swiftly. "Thank you Luz."

"It's my pleasure Amor." The pup grinned, tail wagging furiously. "I love you~"

Amity's fur fluffed up, the kitten acting like she had her emotions handled, "I love you too Luz.." She smiled softly, purrs starting up.

Luz cooed, hugging the kitten, "You're so cute~! Te amo~"

Amity's ears pinned back, the kitten covering her face, "Luz please-"

"Mi gatita~ I looooooove you so much!!" Luz licked her cheek. "Soooo much~"

Amity hid her snout in Luz's fur, purring as the pup's tail eagerly wagged. Boscha looked to Willow, the Pegasus already peeking. "I love you Boscha." Willow smiled tiredly. "But I am still mad at you for using one of my weaknesses against me."

"I'm sorry Flower." Boscha mumbled. "I don't usually get to spend time appreciating you in my arms..I would if your fathers allowed me in the house or even liked me–"

"Boscha, Papa loves you." She sat up, caressing her cheek. "Dad, not so much. Papa can talk to Dad. You make me happy, and that's enough for Papa. He likes you, cause you can be there for me if I need you. Dad will come around eventually, but one dad is enough for now."

Boscha purred softly, nuzzling Willow's cheek. "I'll give you anything Willow, anything you want.."

"Like..A pumpkin pie delivered by my amazing girlfriend..?"

Boscha smiled, "Really? Pumpkin pie?"

"And my amazing girlfriend! Don't forget the amazing girlfriend part.."

Boscha chuffed, the light breeze tickling the Pegasus's fur. Willow giggled, Boscha nudging her cheek with her snout. "I love you Willow. I'll get you your pumpkin pie."

The Pegasus moved Boscha's fur back, an ever so soft smile crossing her lips. Matholomule turned Gus away, the dragon covering his ears. "I wish not to hear!" Gus almost shouted.

Matholomule sighed, "Okay!"

"What!?"

"I said okay!!" Matholomule hissed.

Gus blinked, "You're gay!?"

Matholomule frowned, "I'm not gay!"

Boscha snorted, "No one in this school is not gay. Like my amazing Pegasus, a pansexual to the end." She blew in Willow's ear.

The Pegasus squeaked, covering her ears and hiding her face in Boscha's shoulder. "Yeah well, guess I'm the first one." Matholomule moved Gus's hair back, patting his head.

Gus flinched a bit before relaxing, tail wrapping around himself. He bundled up, Matholomule sighing quietly, "You're annoying you know that?"

"I'm awesome close combat!?"

Matholomule pulled Gus's hands away from his ears, snorting, "You're annoying!"

Gus frowned, turning on his side, hiding his face behind his fin. "You're mean.."

"Ooooo.." The girls hummed as one.

Matholomule glared back at them, rolling his eyes and looking back down at Agustus. Flinching, the lindworm cupped his cheek, "Agustus-- You twerp- Are you-?"

The dragon sulked, growling softly. "You're so mean.."

"You idiot, you know I don't mean it." Matholomule pat his head.

His shoulder was squeezed, the lindworm glancing back, tensing up. "You hurt my little brother's feelings and I'll descale you.." Luz growled. "Do I make myself clear, Matholomule..?"

He nodded slowly, pulling Agustus up. Luz stepped back, chipper as can be as she returned to her lovely girlfriend. Matholomule guided Gus to press his cheek against the lindworm's shoulder, stroking his back. "You're mean Matholomule.."

"Hey, what happened to Matty?" The lindworm ruffled his hair. "Thought you liked using that one."

"You told me to stop using it.."

"I did? Well I take it back." The lindworm squeezed him. "Forget what I said, you aren't annoying. Well, sometimes."

"Matholomule--"

"I was just kidding. You're alright." Matholomule squeezed him. "Don't pay attention to the rude stuff I say, I don't mean it."

Gus sighed, "I still don't like when you say stuff like that.."

"Hmm..Sometimes friends say mean stuff when they're not ready or in the right headspace.." Matholomule mumbled. "I'm gonna go, sorry for using the cloth on you. I'll be on my break after lunch, so I'm going home. I'll see you guys tomorrow."

He took the cloth from him, setting Gus back on the bean bag chair, waving at the others before slithering off. "..Gus if you hurt his feelings you're the one I'm going to descale–" Luz blurted out.

"Wh– Luz!" Amity gently slapped her. "He's just a baby!"

"I'm twelve!!" Gus hissed.

"He's a baby." Boscha pinched his cheek. "Flower, we can go wait outside."

"Outside?"

"My butler is brining the pumpkin pie, it'll be here before lunch is over." Boscha waved at the others before leaving with her Pegasus.

Luz licked Amity's cheek, getting up, "We have to study for the abomination test, let's go to the library."

Amity ate the final bite of her quesadilla, closing the lunchbox, "On my way-"

Luz took her paw, the two leaving the room, waving at Gus before disappearing in the halls. Gus scratched his cheek, 'Matholomule left cause he wasn't ready. But he also left because he made me feel bad and didn't want to be close..? This is stupid..I'll ask him tomorrow.'

                  To be continued.