[66]

Thursday.

Lilith awoke to several amazing smells, and by Titan she was drooling as she sat up in bed. Tired yet hungry, Lilith fixed her bed fur as much as possible, put on a nicer set of clothes, and went upstairs. "Ah- Squeezing through, sorry Lilith!" Amity shuffled by, running down the hall.

Luz opened the front door, lunchbag in hand, "Bye!" Amity knocked her head gently against Luz's, taking the small bag. "I'll be back when school's over, promise."

"Okay, I love you, stop for a drink at the store though!" Luz licked her cheek, waving her off.

"Bye Nocedas! Ms. Clawthorne!" Amity waved. "Cariño."

"Bye Amity!" King waved.

"Con cuidado." Camilla called out. "Bye Amity."

"See yaaa!" Vee howled.

Eda rushed out from the kitchen with the key, sighing, "I'll be back after I walk her to school, keep my food warm please! Let's go." Eda stepped out, closing the door.

Lilith hummed, shaking her head and going to the table, "What smells so lovely?"

"Everything." King and Vee replied at the same time.

"What is everything?" Lilith looked to Camilla.

The dog shrugged, "Luz made breakfast."

King's tail wagged, the demon nodding, "Luz makes the best breakfast. Mama makes the best dinner, and it's a tie for lunch." King gulped down chilaquiles.

Vee waved Lilith to sit, the griffin hesitating but smiling and taking the offer. "So-- I'm not entirely familiar with all the foods here- But there's alot to eat! Try everything!"

Camilla set a full plate down, Lilith's feathers fluffing up. "Oh..My gosh.." She took in the smells, sighing. "Is..It all for me?"

"If you like what you're eating, yes it is." Camilla smiled. "Have at it."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Amity glanced down at her stopwatch, shaking her head, waving her hand, Vee panting and slowing down. "S..So..?" Vee gulped.

"You've gotten slower," Amity hummed. "A minute slower. Have you been slacking?"

Vee huffed, falling back onto the track, nodding, "I ke..ep saying no.."

"To?"

"Me." Luz stepped forward. "I invite her on runs but she never comes along. King joins me, but he's my weight until we stop and play for a bit."

King nodded, jumping over and getting onto the track, "Can I go?"

Amity reset the stopwatch, "Alright. On three. One, two, th-"

King zipped, Amity quickly pressing down, the stopwatch beginning to tick. "Two laps King!" Luz yelled.

His first lap took three minutes, but his second took five. He fell against the dirt, Vee patting his back, "You alright Hermano?"

"Ughh.."

"He's fine." Luz waved them off. "Now it's our turn." She wrapped an arm around Amity's waist, pulling her close. "How was school?"

Amity purred, nuzzling Luz's cheek, "It was alright, you'll be back soon, so I've been finishing up your notes."

"Oh how wonderful it is to have an amazing girlfriend." Luz lowered her head, nuzzling into the crook of Amity's neck. "My amazing girlfriend."