♤17♤

*Wills pov*

I wake up on the floor, I must've fallen asleep when i was crying. I get up from the floor and walk into the living room, it was empty. I hear a noise outside, it was like a loud crash. I go outside to investigate, but my heart drops at my discovery.

The red sky and the ragging storm were enough to prove I was back in the upside down again. "Vecna, what do you need?" He appears from behind me, "what happened to hellos?" I laughed.

"Let me get to the point, your father isn't dead." I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "I know, why are you telling me this?" "He's a threat to me, to us. We have to kill him."

My stomach turns, "I can't kill my dad, he might be an ass, but he's still my dad!" Vecna scoffs, "he tried to kill you." "No! You dont know that!" He wasn't going to kill me, right? "Well he would've if i hadn't stoped him!" "Stop!"

I can't do it, i just can't! "Stop what?" I sigh, "stop acting like you're here to protect me! You are only here because you needed a host! So just, shut up!" I run my fingers through my hair, gasping for air in a desperate sigh. "Okay kid, I know you don't want to hear this from me but, you gotta realize what he's doing to you! Even me, a "heartless monster" can tell what something just isn't right!"

"I don't need your fucking sympathy." I say, my words like ice. Of all people, why does he care. I don't want to talk to him about it. I'm snapped back by mysterious hands gripping my shoulders. "Hey, what are you doing outside?" Mike says. Thank the holy spirit. "I just, umm, needed some air." I say, lying as easily as I breathe.

"Okays well, let's get back inside." We turn around, his arm over my shoulder. As we walk into the house, we become face to face with my mom. I quickly shove Mike's arm away and try to walk away, but despite my attempt, she grabbed my arm.

"Will, come here, we need to talk." My stomach starts to do flips. "Why now, can't it wait till later?" I say, slightly tugging my arm. My mom doesn't listen, and drags me to the kitchen.

"Will, what's up with you and Mike?" I feel a rise of anxiety bubble in my stomach. "He was just, comforting me." My hands started to shake, of all people that I couldn't handle if they didn't except me, my mom was the one I was most worried about. Not because she's necessarily homophobic, but if she doesn't, I lose my favorite person.

"Will, do you, like Mike?" She says, I can't read her face, so my hands start to shake more. "Well, he's my best friend, so why wouldn't I like him." My voice wobbles when I say that. I clench my fists in attempt to stop them from shaking.

"Will, you know what I mean." Her voice sounded stern, was she mad? My eyes burned with tears that threatened to spill beyond my eyelashs. I open my mouth to speak, but the lump in my throat chokes me. I only make a pathetic squeak.

I look away, my whole body is shaking now, and my lungs feel like their on fire. "Will?" I have to say something. "Well, yeah, I guess I do." My mom steps towards me and I tense up for a strike.

But, to my surprise, I was pulled into a hug. "I love no matter what Will." I hug her back and I start to cry happy tears. "Thanks, mom." My mom pulls away, leaving her hands on my shoulder. "Do you really think I'd hate you over that? Honey, I've know since you were little."

I laughed, and the laughs turn into quiet sobs of relief. She's rubs my shoulders then let's go, and once she walks out of the room I fall to the floor in sobs. But I'm not crying because I'm sad, I'm crying because I'm relieved. This huge weight was just lifted off my chest and I can finally breath.

*time skip*

Mike, El, and I are all sitting in Mike's room. We sit in a comfortable silence, Mike leaned on me and El doing her makeup in the mirror. The silence was broken by El, "Hey Will, can I please put makeup on you?" I jump up at the offer. "Sure, but..." I look at Mike, "no, no way." Mike pleads, "please!" I say, jumping up and down.

After staring at eachother, he finally agrees, "yeah, fine, whatever." I walk to El and she does mine first, the makeup feeling weird on my face. After like 30 minutes, she looks satisfied, "you're done, go look!" I get up and look in the mirror.

"Oh my god El! It looks so good!" I beam, turning around. I see Mike, he's facing away, "do you not like it Mike?" I say, in a teasing way. Once I walk to him and see his face, he's beat red. I playfully wrap my arm around him and lean all of my weight, "so you do like it." I smirk.

"What! No! I mean, uhh yeah but like, no? Ughhh, whatever, it's my turn now." El and I look at eachother, then bust out laughing. Mike looks away, his face as red as an apple. Once El and I calm down, she starts on his makeup. I watch her as she does it, and i try to memorize what she uses and where she puts it.

Once she's finished, she turns Mike to me, "what do you think?" He had black eyeliner, a clear gloss, brown eyeshadow, and mascara. He looks, perfect. Once I realize how long I've been staring, my face goes red. Mike jumps up and now he puts his arm around me, "ooo, do you like it." With a smirk on his face.

"Of course I do, I love my emo boyfriend." I say, and he tackles me to the floor. We wrestle around for a while before we were interrupted by a familiar voice. "Get off of him, you look like a queer."

I look up to see my dad standing in the doorway. I immediately get up and dust off my shirt. He walks to me and grabs my face with his hand, "what is this shit on your face? It makes you look like a fag." I get slapped and a fall backwards.

"Let's go, we have some things to discuss." No we don't, I don't want to talk to him. "No, I will not go with you." Suddenly, I'm pulled up by my arm and I'm getting dragged out of the room. I kick, but nothing happens.  Then everything goes dark.

*Mike's pov*

Will goes limp in lonnies grip, then he  pulls his arm free from his grip. Lonnie goes to grab for Will again, but his arm shoots up and Lonnie was now in the air. His face turned purple, then he became limp. Will then turns to face us, his mouth opening to say something, but then he faints. I run to Will and El runs to lonnie.

"He's dead!" El says in a panic. But I'm frozen by Will, how did he do that. It was like he became a whole different person, and he had powers. It makes no sense. I hear a voice from under me and I see wills eyes flutter open. He sits up and turns to his dad.

"Did I-" he says, answered by El nodding.

*wills pov*

I... killed him. No no, it wasn't me, it was him. But, it was me. My body starts to shake as I push myself backwards. "Will, what happened?" Mike looked at me disgusted. "I- but I- I just-" I couldn't find the right words. "What the fuck did you do?" He says. My breathing becomes harder and harder, breathing faster than I thought was possible.

I stand up and run to my dad. "No no no no no!" I check his pulse and there is nothing. "Shit no no fuck!" I stand back up and put my hands on my head. I feel a hand touch my arm, but I slap it away, " Will, what's going on?" Mike questioned. "I just- I don't-" I start to cry, I killed my own dad.

Yeah he's a piece of shit, but he's my dad. I have to get out before he kills anyone else, I stumble back and run out the bedroom, down the stairs, and out the door. I run as far as my legs will take me, not stopping when I hear voices call out for me. I can't let them get hurt, I don't want them to die.

1485 words

(Sorry for not uploading, I have been very very busy. To make it up I wrote a long ass chapter. Hope you enjoyed.)
(Also, thanks for over 2k reads!! I really appreciate it!!)