♤5♤

*back to wills pov*

Suddenly, I wasn't in the car anymore, I was back there. The the sound came back, the one that came from everywhere.

Then he appeared, "I'm sure you already know me Will, but I'll still introduce myself, I'm vecna." So that's what his name was, "why did you bring me back here, what else do you need!?" The tall man, if I could even call him that, laughed.

"Well, I need one more person, I had four but I couldn't finish all the way so I had to get another. And you, Will, are the easiest since I know you so well."

He needs one more person? For what?  I'm so confused. "Never mind that." And with that, I was pulled to him. "I will be back for you will, because there are so many things id love to show you. let this be a warning, if your friends try to save you, I'll kill them all."

*Mike's pov*
Suddenly, will dropped, and he clung to me like when I found him on Halloween. "NO NO, MIKE, I-, NO NO" It broke my heart to see him like that. "Shhh, it's okay Will, you're safe."

"NO, NO IM NOT SAFE, HE'S GONNA COME BACK, I- I DON'T WANNA GO BACK, MIKE PLEASE." Come back? "Will, breath, what do you mean?" I wanted answers but will was sobbing and grabbing my arm like the world depended on it.

I look at El, "do you know what he means?" She looks, guilty? "Mike, I-" did she cause this? "You what?" "He's angry because of me."

What, El did this? "What do you mean, who's he?"
*she explains it to him, I'm too lazy to write that all out*
I don't understand, why will, he's not El, he didn't do anything. The rest of the ride there, I ignored El. Not necessarily on purpose, but, it was kinda deserved.

Poor Will never got up from his spot but eventually he let go of my arm. I look at him and he spoke, "please, if he does... take me back... please don't try-" he couldn't finish, because he started to sob.

"Don't try what will?" I say. "Try to save me.." Johnathan chimes in, "like hell we won't." Why shouldn't we save him? "Why not will?" Wills face dropped and and started to shake more, "because he will get you too..."

So I'd just have to let will die next time. "I promise we won't" but that wasn't the full truth. .

421 words