♤7♤

*Mike's pov*

I open my mouth to respond but suddenly will closed his eyes and his knees gave out. I looked at the Walkman, only to notice that the track stopped, "WILL OH MY GOD NO." I dropped down beside him and I turn back on the tape, but it was too late.

*wills pov*
I was back in the upside down, "you know will," a deep voice started to talk, "none of this would have happened if it wasn't for... you." Me? What does he mean? "You know, I really should thank you, you helped me start all this. You really should be  my right hand man."

What! Was this guy crazy? "Never! I would never intentionally help you!" This caused Vecna to laugh. "Dear boy, but that's where you aren't telling the full truth. I know how you think, you think I don't know how disgusting you are? Or the thought that you have about wishing that your friends never found El."

"But that's not true!" I yelled. "I love El like my sister!" Then the creature walked to me, "Oh dear boy, don't lie to me, I am in your mind, I know all. And I-" he was intrupted buy the sound of music playing from no specific direction. I look up and see...

*Mike's pov*
Everyone gathers around Will, praying that the music works. Then Will floats again. "PLEASE WILL, DONT DIE ON ME YET, PLEASE!" I grab at his ankles and pull him down.

I can't lose him yet! "please, please let this work." I whisper under my breath. I grab his shoulders and...

*wills pov*

Through a small opening I can see myself in a third person. Through that's opening I see Mike... kiss me. This gives me the courage to run, I can't die just yet.

Then I feel a force try and pull be back but I grab onto a vine like object and pull myself forward. I use this to fling myself into the opening and then all of the sudden I'm back in the wheeler house. Mike stops kissing me and pulls me into a hug. Ha, I guess that answers my question.

I start to cry as I get put into a group hug again. Everyone joins the hug except for El. "Mike, I need to talk to you in private! NOW!" El demands.

*Mike's pov*
I, hesitantly, let go of will and I follow El. We go into my room, "Mike, I understand if you like will but, why did you kiss him. We are still together, do I mean nothing to you Mike?"

I wasn't surprised, "I thought that it would save Will, I didn't want him to die! You can't blame me for not wanting Mt best friend to die!" I throw my hands up in frustration. Is she really getting mad at me right now.

"Mike, I don't care if you like will! Just don't kiss him while we are still together!" Why couldn't she understand! "Fine then! We aren't together then!" I say then storm out of the room. I just can't believe her!

520 words