♤6♤

*time skip*
*wills pov*
When we got to the cabin, it was an emotional reunion, however, it was cut short.

Everyone was sat down in the room that used to be the living room. "Do you guys know who, Vecna is?" I ask, peeking everyone's interest. "Yeah, Will, why do you ask?" Dustin asked, sounding on edge.

"When we were driving back to Hawkins, he, like, possessed me. He took me back to the upside down and he-" I started to cry, "he said, he was going to take me because the fourth one wasn't enough. I don't even know what that means but, I just, I don't know what to do!"

Everyone looked at me in shock, I guess there is more to the story then I thought. What I told them wasn't the full truth, but they didn't need to know about the part with me, Mike, and El.

"Well, the obvious thing to do is we have to find some was to, un-curse you." My mom said. This made my heart break because I didn't want to say what I was about to say.

"You can't save me mom, and please don't try, he said that." I pause, should I tell them the whole truth? I mean, I probably should, because I don't want them to die. "If you try and save me, he will- he."

"It's okay baby take your time." My mom says as she rubs my back. "If you try to save me, he will kill you guys." The room goes silent.

"But will, we can't let you die!" Jonathan says, I wish they could help me, but I'd rather die then have them die saving me. "I- I wish it was different but-" I was intrupted by a hug from Mike. Then my mom joined, then my brother, then everyone else.

I sob, I don't want to die, I really don't. I don't want to leave. Everyone pulls apart from the hug and then Dustin asks me a weird question. "Hey, what's your favorite song?"  I'm confused, but I answer, "it's should I stay or should I go." I see Johnathan smile in the corner of my eye.

Dustin runs off and comes back with his Walkman, and inside he has the tape of the song I just named. "If you can't save you, we can just pro-long your stay." He says, smiling with tears in his eyes.

He turns on the tape and puts the headphones on me. Just low enough th were i could hear outside of the headphones, but I could still listen to the song.

*slight time skip*

Everyone goes back to Mikes house the adults upstairs and the party in the basement, and I had the idea of drawing a picture for everyone once I go. I've finished one for everyone except for Mike's. I don't know how to capture how I feel for him in just one drawing. My first thought was to draw a picture of us as kids on the swings, but I roll that up, it just isnt enough.

I have many different ideas until I settle on one. I roll it up and pick up the rest of my drawings. I get up from Mike's desk and I look at the party. "Hey guys, so if I don't make it, I want you guys to have these." And I hand them each a roll with their names on it. "Please don't open them until, ya'know" I frown.

Everyone just sits there, unsure of what to do, I'd have to take off the headphones eventually. "Hey Mike, could help me pass these out upstairs?" He silently agrees and follows me up the stairs. We pass them out and I say the same thing I said downstairs adding on to give the other two to Lucas and Max if she ever woke up. My mom and brother are broken about this, but there is nothing we can do.

As we walk back down to the basement, I stop at the door. "Hey Mike, there's something I want to ask you." Mike's eyes look at me, "sure Will, anything" I sigh, "Mike, I just wanted to ask, is there anyway you could ever love me, the way that you love El?"

Before Mike could answer, the track stops and im back in the upside down.

715 words
(Long chapter, but you will get another today)