♤10♤

*wills pov*
*Time skip and everyone is now at wills house *
Now that it's been 5 days of blasting music in my ears and these horrid dreams, I think it's time. I just can't do it anymore, I don't want to be like this anymore.

"Hey, mom?" My moms head peaks up, "yes honey?" My stomach turns in on its self. "I think it's time.." I say, on the brink of tears. I've always been a cry baby, but I can't cry this time.

My mom leaves for a second and comes back with everyone. Everyone ive ever cared for (except max and Lucas) is here to see me... die. "I- I love you guys." I start to build a dam over my tears.

The first to respond is my brother, he steps forward and hugs me. "I love you so much, please, never forget that." Next it's my mom. She pulls me into a tight hug. "Oh my sweet sweet baby, I love you more than words can describe, you are to kind for this world."

I make it through most of my friends without crying, then I get to Mike. He runs to me and sobs into my shoulders. "Oh Will, I love you, I always have, I just wish, we could be together forever, I wish we could go to colored." He crys too much to say anything else.

When he pulls away, my dam became weak, but I stay strong, I don't want to die a cry baby. I walk over to the middle of the living room and I watch people leave sobbing. The only ones left are hopper, my mom, Johnathan, and Mike. "Are you sure you wan-" Mike intrupts me, "yes"

Something about him is off but I just can't place it. I just ignore it, because I don't want to think about anything. I take off my headphones and sit on the floor. I'm instantly back in the upside down. "I see you've come back." The low voice taunts. "Before you kill me, I have one quick question." He looks at me and laughs

"Go ahead." I take a deep breath. "When you, ya'know, could you maybe not make it look so bad from the outside?" Vecna laughs. "Now why should I do that?" "Please?" Vecna stands up straight, "no." And with that he pulls me to him.

"Please, just be still, this will all be over soon." He puts his hand over my face.

*Mike's pov*
Will floats up, I want to help him, I don't want him to die. His left arm snaps, Joyce sobs, and Johnathan leaves. I decide i can't take it and I get up. I grab Will, and pull him down. Hopper gets up to stop me, but I put his headphones back on.

I yell, "IF THAT THING IN THERE CAN HEAR ME, LISTEN. DONT TAKE WILL, TAKE ME INSTEAD. PLEASE, DONT KILL HIM."

*Wills pov*
Vecna drops me and turns to the window my mind created by the music. He promised he wouldn't do anything, now he's gonna get hurt. Vecna turns to me.

"I ment what I said." And with that, I'm back in my living room. I scream at my broken arm but I look over to Mike. "WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG?" Mike looks at me, "umm, subdivisions, by rush?" He says looking very confused.

I run to my room, my pain covered my adrenaline and I grab the tape from my room. I shove it the Walkman and I go to put the headphones on Mike. Bit just before, his eyes glazed over.

Shit shit shit. I put the headphones on him and I sit and pray he makes it out. I'm focused on Mike, them suddenly, I'm in Mike's mind. We are in his basement, why is this his minds place. Never mind that, I run to find Mike to see him on the wall with Vecna.

I run and grab at Vecnas neck and pull a peice of his neck off. I drop the nasty thing and I turn to Mike, "YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING!" Mike chuckles, "sometimes people don't tell the whole truth."

I get pulled backwards, "I brought you here for a reason." Vecna says. "I want your opinion on the deal I offered." He really thinks I'm going to team up with him? "No, never!" I yell, turning away from him. "Fine, I guess I'll just kill your little friend here."

He drops me and grabs Mike, and puts his hand over Mike's face. How can I get out of this, Mike can't die, I love him too much. Then an idea comes to mind.

"WAIT!" I yell, "I'll accept your deal."

789 words