[00.4]

Alexis pov:

It's August 24, 2022 and today was gunna be a hell of a day. Why? Because today means I'm turning 12 months with me and vinnies baby. Since Nate didn't want the child I decided to change everything I wanted our baby to be perfect. But during the day the baby was kicking my stomach...

I was laying down with vinnie as he was rubbing my back. The baby started to kick harder making me cry from the pain.

V: i know baby I know it hurts ( he says cooing me)
A: b-but it h-urts really b-bad ( I say crying into Vinnie's chest)
V: I know love she or he will be out of you soon okay.
A: o-okay ( I say closing my eyes trying to wear the pain off)

I fell back asleep due to him rubbing my back.

~~

[ 45 minutes later]

Vinnies pov:

Alexis was sleeping so peacefully I didn't want to wake her up so I got out of her grip and went downstairs. Then I overheard Alexis mom and dad talking in the kitchen so I had to eavesdrop.

Alexis mom - Mariah
Alexis dad - Jordan

M: look I understand your mad at her but, she has been going through to much for you to put more stress on her.
J: I don't fucking care she wanted to have sex and not use protection that's on her. I'm not going to support a child that wants to be a slut.
M: she not a slut okay, have you not seen the way Nate treated her when they were together? It was bad, she used to cry to me and tell me everything he did.
J: see!! She wants to keep secrets from me too!!
M: ugh, she's not keeping secrets from you she's protecting herself from you because if she told you, you would've have killed him by now.
J: whatever
M: look honey vinnie is a good guy, I've seen the way he treats her knowing he's In a Mafia to all by himself, he may not have gotten her pregnant but, at least he's willing to help her with her child. She's still your princess wether you like it or not. So when she wakes up your apologizing to her understand and you are going to apologize to vinnie to.
J: alright I guess I'll do it.
M: good do what's right .

After I heard everything I decided to quietly walk back upstairs to Alexis room.

~~

Alexis pov:

Ugh the baby was kicking me so bad I let out quiet sobs. I had realized vinnie left but then I heard the door creek open. It was Vinnie thank God.

He opens the door and says..

V: he love you okay?
A: n-no it hurts baby
V: I know... How about this we go downstairs eat something and I'll take you to the mall so we can get some stuff for the baby, then look at some apartments for us okay?
A: mhm ( she says pouting )

I walk over to her and lift up her shirt ( his shirt ) to see her belly bump. I kiss her belly and started to talk to her or him. After I kissed her belly I kiss her cheek and say. . .

V: what should we name her?
A: her? We don't even know the gender yet
V: I know but, I hope it's a girl so I could name her Nora Lopez Hacker.
A: aww thats such a cute name bubs.
V: I know so if shes a girl then I would name her that.

After talking about names we should name our baby. I decided to finally get out of bed and take a shower.

A: hey vin um I'm going to take a shower.
V: alright be careful love
A: I will!!

I go in the bathroom and run the shower.

(After her shower )

Her outfit:

After I put my cloths on I walk out of the bathroom seeing Vinnie dress up.

V: you ready to go Mama's

I nod my head and grab his hand as we walk down the stairs to the kitchen. I then see my parents talking about something until my dad ran up to me apologizing to me about something.

J: omg mi amor I'm so sorry I slapped you I take back everything I said I Know your pregnant and stuff and I'm so sorry for calling you a slut I know your more than that I was just out of my mind and I'm so sorry for my actions. You are still and always will be my princess.

I look at my dad and slightly smile from the apology and hug him. I know he didn't mean all of it but, something inside of me told me that it was true.

A: it's okay daddy I know you didn't mean any of it.
J: I'm so sorry ( he says tearing up)
A: daddy calm down I forgive you okay?

I say hugging him tighter so that he knows I truly forgive him this time. I let go of him to see my mom and vinnie talking. I was definitely craving for some nutella. I walk up to vinnie and started to tug on his shirt.

He turns my way and I say...

A: baby can we go eat I'm hungry ( I sag pouting )
V: sure baby come on ( he says grabbing my hand)
A: I'll see you guys later ( I say to my mom and dad)
M: bye Hun
J: bye princess

I wave them goodbye and got into the car so that vinnie could drive me to in and out.

V: so what u wanna eat ma
A: um in and out pls ( I say pouting)

( Time skipping back home)

Vincent's pov:

When me and Alexis got home from getting us some food. She was tired asf, but I kinda expected it anyway. I carry her up to her room and lay her down on the bed while taking her shoes off. She was knocked out after she ate. I pull back the covers and tucked her into bed. I take off my t-shirt and get in bed to cuddle her.

End of pov:

____________________________________

Author: heyyy guys so I'm sorry for the long wait but I just now finished this part of the story so I hope you guys like it and thank you for the 81 reads on this ♥️♥️♥️

But thank y'all and I hope y'all have a gn 😔♥️