[00.2]

Vinnie's pov:

Today is August 15, 2022 and After Alexis kissed my cheek the other day I couldn't give up the fact that she did that. She looked so hot the other day I just wanted to rip that fucking dress off of her but, ik I can't do that. I was Laying in bed until I got a text message from Alexis. I gave her my phone number yesterday but watching her stuff the paper in her bra was something else. I open my phone to seeing a long paragraph message.

  Alexis Lopez

Hey um Vincent I'm so sorry for bothering you this early I was just um thinking if yk if you wanted to come over to my house um I just need someone here for me, my parents went to Florida for a business trip and there coming back next week and um me and Nate got into a big ass argument about him cheating on me with a bitch named Lexi so um I'm kinda struggling with my um mental health and feelings and I just need somebody like you to help me please come over 🥺

Don't worry I'm omw

Thank you vin 😘
Read at 7:25am

Damn..... Nate rlly fucked her up this time huh? I got out of bed and threw some gray sweats on and a black hoodie and grabbed my keys to the car and left. I already knew where she lived because yk were enemy's but I feel like she really need someone to yk talk to her and help her and love her. I feel bad for Alexis she deserves the world that's why she daddy's little girl.

* 11 minutes later *

I had finally arrived to Alexis house. I walk up to the door and ring the door bell. Then a guard opened the door and told me where she was. I walk to her room and knocked on the door.

A- c-come in

She yells kinda sounding like she was crying a bit

I opened the door and she was crying a lot. I walk over to her and hugged her tightly not letting her go.

A- I-im sorry um I um
V- Alexis it okay alright it's alright forget about him
A- b-but h-he told me he loved me and- and um then w-when I told him I was pregnant with his child and told him I didn't want to abort it h- he

She started saying crying into my arms. He got her pregnant? Since when???

A- a-and um I found out yesterday when I got home I started feeling sick and um I threw up and my stomach was hurting and it still does. But he wants me to abort it but I don't want to I wanna keep it. I'm just scared to tell my dad.

She says crying into my chest hugging me.

V- look Alexis I love you okay and I always will, but don't worry love I'll be here for you okay
I say kissing her head
A- y-you mean t-that vin?
V- yes love I mean it okay ik that were yk enemy's but I hope you know ever since yesterday I liked you.
A- I liked you too I kinda had a feeling that when I chop nates dick off I would fuck you just to make him feel like he lost the baddest bitch.
V- oh so you wanted to fuck me huh?

I say laughing as I see her face turn red for being embarrassed.

A- y-yeah but um l-look im srry if my bitchness came out yesterday I'm rlly bitchy.
V- yeah I can tell miss sassy

She then laughs and looks at me. She then kisses me and we kinda started to make out until we heard the front door shut closed hard asf. I didn't know who it was?

V- who's that?
A- I I dont know I think it's Nate he's probably drunk again I'll be back okay
V- Alexis
A- Vin it's fine I got this just stay upstairs
V- alright fine

I then watch her leave the room gently closing the door shut.

End of pov:

Alexis pov:

V- alright fine

He says watching me leave the room.

I walk downstairs to seeing Nate sitting on the couch.

A- b-baby?

N- Nate

N- what the hell do you want from me Alexis?
A- a-are u drunk? Why are you here?
N- im not drunk and aren't you my girlfriend what the hell do you mean why im here you know damn well why I'm here.
N- look Alexis your aborting that baby I don't want to have to argue with you okay and then we can move on from that.
A- n-nate I don't wan-
N- I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU WANT OR DONT WANT YOUR GOING TO FUCKING ABORT THE CHILD DAMNIT!

He says yelling at me. I then heard a gun clock back and saw vinnie pointing the gun to Nate.

V- yell at her one more time and I'll blow your brains out
N- well well well look who we have here Vincent fucking hacker. Your fucking my girl aren't you huh, your gunna fuck this pregnant fuck huh?
A- n-nate s-s-stop
N- nah don't tell me to stop you fucking slut you wanna fuck him be my guess but just so you know your aborting the child or I'm leaving.
A- Nate you know I can't fucking deal with a child all by myself, your the one that decided not to pull out when I told you to so this is all your fucking fault.
N- Idc Alexis it's either you abort the kid or im out

I look at vinnie that looks mad and furious at Nate. Ik Nate is the father of my child but vinnie wants to step up to help me. I just didn't know what to do but cry... My dad is going to be so mad...

A- i-i don't know

I say as Nate looks at me crying he then says

N- then I'm out Alexis

He says leaving me with vinnie in the living room. Vinnie then put his gin away and hugs me

A- I- I don't know what to do anymore vin my dad is going to be mad at me and he doesn't like you at all idk what to dooo.
V- ahhh baby I got this okay you'll be fine .
He says kissing my lips
A- what should I tell him? That um Nate got me pregnant and now he wants me to abort the baby but I don't want to.?
V- Alexis it's going to be alright okay I'll figure it out come here

He says opening his arms for a hug. I walk towards him and hug him. I felt safe as soon as I hugged him. I wish my dad was never mad at him and enemy's with each other I rlly like vinnie he's nice and caring even tho its his enemy. All of a sudden he picks me up bridle style and brings me to my bed upstairs. He lays me down and then lays down next to me.

A- Vin?
V- yes my love
A- do you mind staying with me
V- sure my love

I snuggle closer to him as I lay my head on his chest. I slowly close my eyes and fall asleep as he kisses my head and rubs my back.

____________________________________

HEYY GUYS 🥲

Btw NATES A B.I.T.C.H FOR DOING THAT SHIT BUT WHOS LIKING Vincent and Alexis together cuz I AM....

thank you guys for all the views and votes I rlly appreciate it with all my heart ♥️♥️♥️