Twenty: The Last Day. Part Two.

Comincia dall'inizio

Back with Katherine, she looked around in the bathroom but found nothing...

She huffed.

She heard the door opening and sped towards it to see Alaric.

"Look who's dumb enough to come back."

"Well, somebody had to invite him in." He tells her. "Damon, you like to, uh, come in?"

Damon stepped past the barrier, and he smirked.

She sped towards him, and he shoved her back a little.

"Are you trying to get me killed?" She asked.

He sped her towards a wall and pinned her against it by her neck.

"I gave you vervain. I told you I would be back to collect. I got it from here, Ric."

"You sure?" Alaric asked.

"Yeah. Only one of us needs to get blamed. Get back to the house; stop Ellie from handing herself over."

"Get blamed for what?" She asked, shoving him away from her.

Alaric walked away.

"I need to know where Klaus is keeping his werewolf."

"Why? What are you gonna do?" She asked.

"A dead werewolf equals no ritual."

"No. You can't interfere, Damon. Klaus will kill you and everyone you've ever met."

"I just need to delay this thing

"I just need to delay this thing."

"No. No way." She said, holding her hands up, and walked away.

"You should like this. It's gonna buy you another month of your pathetic life."

"Ooh. Right. Except that I'm not the vampire he's planning on sacrificing." She tells him.

"What?"

"Yeah, he's got Caroline Forbes... and Tyler Lockwood. Therefore, I'm in the clear." She says.

"And where did you get that idea from?"

"Hey. Hey, hey, I'm just trying to stay alive long enough to get myself out of here." She tells him.

"Should I tell you? Should I not? Oh, go on, you've twisted my arm. What if I told you Ellie had vampire blood in her system?"

"What?" She asked, staring at him.

"Oh, imagine how fun that'll be... competing with Ellie for Stefan's love for, I don't know, forever."

"The tomb. He's got them in the tomb." She says.

"FTI, Stefan's so over you. Move on, yeah? Making yourself look desperate. He's in L-O-V-E with Ellie. Thank you."

Later, Caroline woke up and saw Tyler leaning against the wall...