Twelve: The Descent.

The next morning, Jules woke up in the woods...

She got up, and she walked around. She found a tent. She looked at the ground, finding even more dead bodies.

She put them all together, and she stole a guy's clothes. She grabbed a flammable liquid and a lighter.

She then found a police radio, and she crouched down. She saw a police car heading her way. She heard the car door slam, and she tried coming up with a plan.

"Morning."

Jules cried.

"Everything all right here?"

He saw a woman leaning over a dead body, and he saw the countless body parts.

"It was an animal. A wolf. It came at us in the night." She cried.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. But my friends, they're all dead." She cried.

"I'm calling it in."

He walked towards the car, and he grabbed his radio. Jules stopped the fake act, and she saw a tree branch.

She walked up behind him, hitting him over the head with it.

Later, Ellie walked into Stefan's room...

"Stefan? Stefan." She says.

She sees his room empty.

"And you're standing right behind me, aren't you?" She asked.

"Yep."

She turned around to face him, finding him shirtless. She leaned up and kissed him.

 She leaned up and kissed him

"Mm. Good morning."

She chuckled. "I don't want us to be apart anymore. Ever."

"Good. Me neither, but..."

"No. No. No. No buts. Don't ruin the moment." She said, kissing him.

He signed.

"But you're about to ruin the moment anyway." She said, signing deeply.

"I'm totally ruining the moment. I can't just pretend everything's okay."

"Katherine's locked away in the tomb." She told him and walked away.

"I know, but we still have this pressing little issue... of you being Klaus' human sacrifice."

"Yes, but Elijah promised to keep me and everyone else safe... as long as we played by his rules." She says.

"Right. As long as you play by his rules."

She poured a clear liquid into a glass and added some water. He placed a white vest on.

"Please don't go after Isobel." She says.

"Katherine said Isobel could have some answers... and I have a couple questions, that's all."